AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

L :angry:
SNKRS app wouldn’t let me so I logged into through Safari Browser & it trips out acting weird a little but allows you thru there. I still took an L tho. Seems you gotta create a second account to have a chance at restocks once you already bought.

This sucks cause I was here thinking I got a pretty good chance at these & would finally get to wear them now having a double on ice. Nope not happening…. They’re too delicate to risk messing them up wearing with no backup.:blush: Damn it SNKRS!:smh:

just wear them it’ll be ok

lets goooo

Attachments

• 223663DE-A885-4DA1-8CCA-F5E57F73B31B.png
    223663DE-A885-4DA1-8CCA-F5E57F73B31B.png
    519.9 KB · Views: 183
so all y'all who copped today.. did y'all cop on RD from snkrs? or was I the only one with the purchased that didn't let me cop again
It let me purchase again on AM90 Bacon surprise restock, I think its only if the app glitches and doesn’t recognize if you purchased before, bc some of those Jordan random restocks wouldnt let double up on a pair I bought on RD

so all y'all who copped today.. did y'all cop on RD from snkrs? or was I the only one with the purchased that didn't let me cop again

Yea same here it didn’t let me cop again. I tried with my second account that a Nike Factory employee told me to create so I could get 15% off the day I was shopping there. That’s the only reason I have 2 accounts

it showed me the FSR but didn’t go thru.

anyways, Nike’s server for text verification is down so now I can’t log back into my OG account. Hopefully they fix this fast so I can log back in.:blush: Or they think I’m a reseller, which I’m not.

Copped a pair local yesterday. Haven't bought a jordan since 2013 (DB 9). Man I would of thought quality would be better on these but I'm a bit disappointed just a lil. This is a sneaker that I've always wanted and was close to obtain the 06 pair. Happy to have these.
20211127_212405.jpg

Last edited:
Copped a pair local yesterday. Haven't bought a jordan since 2013 (DB 9). Man I would of thought quality would be
20211127_212405.jpg
better on these but I'm a bit disappointed just a lil. This is a sneaker that I've always wanted and was close to obtain the 06 pair. Happy to have these.
I feel you. I loved looking and wishing for the 06 pair when I got into the game in 12.

I LOVED that golden yellow and I was hoping these would be the same color but there's 3 different yellows and gray instead of black. All besides that, I love the lightnings and this is minimal, still super clean on foot, compliments and love the shoe still :smile:

Back
Top Bottom