AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Anyone who has both versions
. Which one is better in terms of quality and shape

nvm i peeped the shape, A+

Last edited:
Picked em up right after work!

The list was about 10 pages long from what I can tell!

Hella dope in pictures but waaaaay better in hand!

FD66CAB9-160D-4C1E-849E-6A8C1EE0A341.jpeg

I think almost if not the same material as the Cool Grey 4s
5B3FADF1-E77E-4646-BF50-8E5A33018867.jpeg

Bae hit her size at Kith. Says the quality is atrocious 😩

Real talk. One of my fears. Like the Bred 4s. I put those in hand and realized my computer printer paper was thicker. Sold them immediately. Felt disrespected a little.

Picked em up right after work!

The list was about 10 pages long from what I can tell!

Hella dope in pictures but waaaaay better in hand!

FD66CAB9-160D-4C1E-849E-6A8C1EE0A341.jpeg

I think almost if not the same material as the Cool Grey 4s
5B3FADF1-E77E-4646-BF50-8E5A33018867.jpeg
i'd essentially switcheroo them laces...
solid pickups...
never double up (on principle), but this might be the rare exception...

Stuck out on all the raffles I entered and no W on SNKRS. Resale it is then. I hope I can find these for $300 all in but it may be closer to $320 all in once things settle.
I hear ya broski. I'm right there with you. I struck out on all raffles as well and seems like local sellers are not holding many size 11s? Im also hoping to land around 300.

Idk about these yellow shoes. The yellow 1s look mustard and these to me do as well. Some of the pics look some what bright but idk. Me and wifey both hit on Snkrs. Wish they were more lightning and less mustard. Prob flipping for something.

Idk about these yellow shoes. The yellow 1s look mustard and these to me do as well. Some of the pics look some what bright but idk. Me and wifey both hit on Snkrs. Wish they were more lightning and less mustard. Prob flipping for something.

8:42 minute mark for a comparison between the yellows on the Pollen 1s and the Lightning 4s side by side.

Back
Top Bottom