Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

... all you gotta do is iron that toe box and they'll look fine.

I'm afraid not, @sushi and grits...

Not tryin' to judge fakes, but the crooked, off centered, wing alignment is killin' me.

|l

MeIJLwB3.jpg

^^^^^^^

The shoes MUST be higher, and the alignment has to centered. This **** above looks sloppy and atrocious. Second panel is also too damn close the mesh, and netting. The mudguard is too close to the top side of the grey outsole. It's also TOO close to the black midsole, near the toe cap.

20180728_163557.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is where it's at, & FOREVER needs to be. The wing alignment and all.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Every problem could be EASILY fixed, if they Nike would stop Bull******', and raise the damn height.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:
Hoopfr3sh prolly gonna remaster these in his way. Always liked some of this work. Need to put him in charge at JB.

Saw a dude wearing a UA pair on the train omw to work this morning, didn't really get a good look cuz he was walking in the opposite direction, but they didn't look that bad.

Saw a dude wearing a UA pair on the train omw to work this morning, didn't really get a good look cuz he was walking in the opposite direction, but they didn't look that bad.

That was me. Got my pair straight from Jordan Brand. Someone I know who’s cousin speaks with mikes barber almost every other month said there will be limited pairs. Also this was confirmed by dj jazzy Jeff

Yeah but... the official pairs are made/produced many months in advance. These IV's have already been made. Not impossible for legit pairs to make it to public. We ain't talking Fort Knox here.

Not impossible but I'd bet my collection that they were fake

I'm afraid not, @sushi and grits...

Not tryin' to judge fakes, but the crooked, off centered, wing alignment is killin' me.

|l

MeIJLwB3.jpg

^^^^^^^

The shoes MUST be higher, and the alignment has to centered. This **** above looks sloppy and atrocious. Second panel is also too damn close the mesh, and netting. The mudguard is too close to the top side of the grey outsole. It's also TOO close to the black midsole, near the toe cap.

20180728_163557.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is where it's at, & FOREVER needs to be. The wing alignment and all.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Every problem could be EASILY fixed, if they Nike would stop Bull******', and raise the damn height.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
ALL of this.
That comparison should be put on page 1 of this thread. Then all of the people who will inevitably tell us to stop complaining and "these look fine to me" can be directed there to easily and quickly see just what those of us who care are talking about. The differences are so obvious in those photos and speak for themselves.
All I've ever been able to figure re: the height is that somewhere along the way, Nike said, we can put out a 95-percent-scale retro and save lots of money in materials cost across the full production run. They've done it with loads of shoes. Everyone talks about the patent height on the 2011 concords, but in reality they shrunk the entire shoe, which is why the patent cut shrank as well. The Flight Huarache retro from a few years ago, they did the same thing. Hold that shoe next to even the 2003 Flight Huarache retro and it's like, whoa, look how much smaller the last retro is. A lot of people don't seem to understand how obvious (and not minor, as they like to say) these differences are. But when you see it side by side, it all becomes crystal clear.

ALL of this.
That comparison should be put on page 1 of this thread. Then all of the people who will inevitably tell us to stop complaining and "these look fine to me" can be directed there to easily and quickly see just what those of us who care are talking about. The differences are so obvious in those photos and speak for themselves.
All I've ever been able to figure re: the height is that somewhere along the way, Nike said, we can put out a 95-percent-scale retro and save lots of money in materials cost across the full production run. They've done it with loads of shoes. Everyone talks about the patent height on the 2011 concords, but in reality they shrunk the entire shoe, which is why the patent cut shrank as well. The Flight Huarache retro from a few years ago, they did the same thing. Hold that shoe next to even the 2003 Flight Huarache retro and it's like, whoa, look how much smaller the last retro is. A lot of people don't seem to understand how obvious (and not minor, as they like to say) these differences are. But when you see it side by side, it all becomes crystal clear.

D0EDF13E-021B-4439-BE44-7C31722D7905.gif

ALL of this.

SoleByThePound SoleByThePound , YA DAMN RIGHT rainking rainking AIN'T....

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

It's ALL done on purpose. No excuses should be TOLERATED.

Especially, when this outlet bound, TJ Maxx, Marshall's edition crap...

jordan-son-of-mars-low-fall-2018-release.jpg

Has the height that this model DESPERATELY needs again.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Hell, if you look closely starting with the red colorway... Each shoe is higher than the other.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I'm pass tired of Gentry, and everyone else who keeps insulting my intelligence, of what the AJ IV is supposed to be.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom