Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

giphy.gif
Hey, at this point with this shoe, I'm going to take what I can get. The whole "It could be worse" comes into play here.

As long as the Nike Air is still on the outsole in Men's sizes. All's well. I don't have much of a doubt that it will be, grade and younger sizes get different markings on them, like the next sizes down will probably only get a Jumpman on the back.
youre totally fineline1721

and when you said the same thing in that vid i thought the same thing, there is no nike air on the sole. Just nike

im about to get a piece of chalk and go over the end of the durrabuck to make them white, on these and my 6's

After 1999, they took everything we EVER loved about the shoe away. The 4 silhouette itself, became a real live fake.

63597195093-air-jordan-4-retro-black-cement-grey-010025_1.jpg
011651_01.jpg

Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Laser-Black-Gum-Product-1.jpg

This is hands down THEE WORST takedown, in Nike history.

Wow I’ve been debating on saving my money and just stick with my 99’s since I put a lot of work into the sole swap. This did it, I’ll have to hole up somewhere though on the 4th so I don’t take the bait. Lol

Last edited:
So to everyone that is disappointed about the shape on these my question is are you passing?
I am now, they’re just not right and I’d feel like I wasted $200. Now it’d probably be different if I didn’t have wearable 99’s, and they could fall apart again tomorrow but I’ll stick with them as long as I can. Black cement 3 is my favorite and I skipped on them too because I have a good pair of 01’s. Totally understand everyone buying, I just don’t have to.

youre totally fineline1721

and when you said the same thing in that vid i thought the same thing, there is no nike air on the sole. Just nike
Dude you know what I mean. Haha, it was late. My chops deserve to get busted for that. It’s just, the shape and everything is never going to be the exact same. Unfortunately Jordan Brand is so busy with the next umpteen retros that seem to drop at this point (Seem) every other day, they don’t sit and slave over quality of them and things like that. We are essentially a lot of us grown *** men buying a shoe because of nostalgia. From when we were a lot younger and times weren’t as suck-y yet due to bills and rents and mortgages and for the unfortunate amongst us medical costs. So of course a lot of people hold the first 14 models of this shoe close to their hearts and it seems the 1’s, 3’s-6’s and 11’s more so. Also I swear I’m not fineline1721, I’m some forum n00b, if I lie I die.

Back
Top Bottom