Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

330F895D-0A31-4CE0-8B24-75AC0D9DEF50.png
If you happen to follow DJ Khaled on Snapchat, looks like he got a early pair, maybe......?

Screenshot_20190414-142444_Firefox.jpg

giphy(60).gif

SMDH. It's been said but the height, the wings, and the 'NIKE' are too much for me...

As much as I love the AJ4, especially the BCs, these things are straaaaaaaight trash :rofl:

PASS

Watch them drop military 4 with the puffy tongue and ankle padding. Also proper height and wing placement. With the thick netting. If that happens I’m copping like 3 pairs
Hopefully we get the fire reds like that to. Kinda did expect the shape to be off. Bc3s made me expect that they wouldn’t have a slanted toe box for these either.

I hope you guys passing all wear size 12 because I’m going to buy all of your pairs.

Basically. Don’t wanna hear anything about impulse purchasing. Or ahh I know they won’t retro for a while so I cracked and decided to cop ! :lol:

Also having had the opportunity to wear the 1999 black/red for a couple months I’ll be the first to say a lot of the pics of the shoes on “shape” are misleading. Especially the fat foot 4s posted a few pages back.

Anyway 99 has the best mold. The 89s spacing and stitching is lowkey terrible(off foot. Never had so who really knows. Looked good on mike) esp on colors like the military and fire red. But I know no one will say it because it’s the “original”

Anyway 99 has the best mold. The 89s spacing and stitching is lowkey terrible(off foot. Never had so who really knows. Looked good on mike) esp on colors like the military and fire red. But I know no one will say it because it’s the “original”

Careful, sole by the pond is watching :lol:

Yeah I’m definitely still in on a pair. But was wondering if the people that were hating on these were really going to pass. Im not calling them out at all, I respect the fine detail people and the passion they have for these being close as possible to OG’s. Just wanted to see if they would stick to their guns and pass.

Yeah I’m definitely still in on a pair. But was wondering if the people that were hating on these were really going to pass. Im not calling them out at all, I respect the fine detail people and the passion they have for these being close as possible to OG’s. Just wanted to see if they would stick to their guns and pass.

they will cop dont worry :lol:

Last edited:
I did the same thing with the black infrareds. I hated on them initially. Was too concerned on them getting 100 perfect detail. Really glad I got a pair. Would have def regretted it.

Despite this being literally the only Jordan I was looking forward to this year, I can't do it. Went from planning to double up to nothing lol. My standards are just too high for JB I guess....

That part. I passed on TB and BC3s because of those standards, lol. They did a really good job on Space Jams, BC5s, Concords and Infrareds that I thought theyd keep it going. Guess not...

That part. I passed on TB and BC3s because of those standards, lol. They did a really good job on Space Jams, BC5s, Concords and Infrareds that I thought theyd keep it going. Guess not...
Agree 100% I give credit when its due, and those retros weren't perfect but they were damn good. I couldn't really take anything away from them. But just to know that they KNOW what we want, have the pieces and still won't get it done I just can't support these. They remind me too much of the 2012's and I still to this day hate that retro.

JB had a nice lil streak going with those recent retros. Perfect time to bring back the shoe that look similar to the ‘99 pair

Back
Top Bottom