Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Ok let’s go...

279D1DA9-65AE-4254-919F-0D8337E4B25C.jpeg
I wonder why you chose to lace them like that... :wink::wink:

In some cases, I understand ironing the toe box. But in this case? Doing so doesn't make it closer to the OG. The OG never had a bullet toe.

If thats what some wanna do to get in their bag, cool. But don't do so saying it makes it closer to OG. Just say you like the bullet toe, euro toe push look better.

I'm a little salty I didn't get early access. But I'm pretty sure I can get them release date. Production number seems high for everyone else to get early access

Serious question, I see companies on Instagram all the time that make custom Air Max 1 from scratch and they are straight up amazing. Yes, expensive, but the shape, materials and colors are impeccable. Has anyone ever seen someone try and do the same thing for J's. That would be an interesting niche market.

In some cases, I understand ironing the toe box. But in this case? Doing so doesn't make it closer to the OG. The OG never had a bullet toe.

If thats what some wanna do to get in their bag, cool. But don't do so saying it makes it closer to OG. Just say you like the bullet toe, euro toe push look better.
This is plain and simple wrong.

How can you say this when there are multiple pictures posted on here of the OGs and 1999s showing the slanted toe.

This is literally on the previous page...
dcb3cddf-aa2f-4e6a-a50e-6037f121c642-jpeg.2318820

I'm a little salty I didn't get early access. But I'm pretty sure I can get them release date. Production number seems high for everyone else to get early access

This is Nike’s new marketing tactic with these drops. They make you feel like you’re missing out. Don’t worry, these will be easy on release day

Serious question, I see companies on Instagram all the time that make custom Air Max 1 from scratch and they are straight up amazing. Yes, expensive, but the shape, materials and colors are impeccable. Has anyone ever seen someone try and do the same thing for J's. That would be an interesting niche market.
you're likely looking at bespoke customs from nikelab which is a program offered in only a few locations across the world. appointments are filled months in advance and you get to sit through a 5-8 hour design session with a nike design team to go through your inspirations and color/material options. all this for the low low price of $1000. the only models available are air force 1s and air max 1s.

with that said, if they ever introduced the option to bespoke jordan models, that would be absolutely insane.

It's almost like they deliberately made them off centered, hope the official release date pairs are better quality.

yes, it is on purpose. they intended them that way. but no, release date pairs will not be different. that makes zero sense.

So to those who got their pairs are they TTS or half size up? BTW I like to have a little bit of space in front of my toes.

So to those who got their pairs are they TTS or half size up? BTW I like to have a little bit of space in front of my toes.

Not sure why anyone would even entertain the thought of sizing up in these but they’re TTS man. Just go TTS. What size are your other Jordan’s? Whatever it is, get that size smh.

Back
Top Bottom