Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Recycled rhetoric, but that nike air on heel tab is undoubtedly a major flaw , it stands out like a titty on a forehead.

Outside of that overall their good.
Youd think after 30 yrs of this shoe being in existence theyd have the design completely mastered. :rolleyes
None the less Im in .

Make sure you use a wet T-shirt and place it over the toebox iron upwards to achieve the look. Also make sure the shoe is stuffed with socks as much as possible.

I know most wont go through the trouble to do what i did to these, but the boxier toebox and all black look made these look too similar to the 2012s to me. Growing up in Chicago and watching MJ play in his prime made me want the exact shoes he wore on the court while dominating the rest of the league. But at the same time I’m not going to buy the same shoe over and over with just slight modifications made.

should use plastic or wooden shoe trees instead of socks. I did that to my BC 3s & Blk 5’s with socks & it made the toe too fat & rounded.

Last edited:
96A3F16C-C7DC-439C-811C-B7A7344FD353.jpeg

Broke them out for my birthday today.

should use plastic or wooden shoe trees instead of socks. I did that to my BC 3s & Blk 5’s with socks & it made the toe too fat & rounded.
Is there a dedicated thread on this topic? I can't find much info on YouTube either. It sounds simple I just don't wanna mess it up lol

Back in 99, I tried in these shoes in a shoe store called Soundfeet Shoes in Elizabeth City, NC. They were on sale at the time for $99. I tried them on, and decided not to get them. I wanted another shoe at the time.

Now I wish I would have gotten them. Back then, the retro game was as difficult.

This is the first pair I've seen compared to the WC where they wings do NOT look higher.....interesting.

To the guy who sold his shock drop...WTF...why? You didn't want them? Or you wanted to make a few bucks and try to cop on RD?

Got an offer I couldn’t refuse. Dude wanted them way more than me. I might try again on May 4.

Back
Top Bottom