Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Who would be dumb enough to pay $325 for them?! That's no where even close to the going rate or on StockX, and.....they're a GR that's coming out in 2 weeks its not like the person wouldn't have a shot at them for retail lol. But then again, why am I not surprised. Can't expect everyone to know what's going on with the sneaker market. Btw, don't kick yourself about it....who wouldn't take 325 for it you'll probably end up grabbing a bunch again on release day anyway.

I understand now... Never thought someone would pay that much!

4.jpg

WTF????
what item did you look at prior to these? if any

sometimes the sales history from a previous item maps over

Only 2 weeks to go, been a long wait. Got rid of last ones couple years ago b4 the cracking got too bad. And they drop a couple days after my bday, personal gift. :tongue:

That NA is crazy.. those WC had the same issue looking back. But they didn’t seem as prominent, or maybe it was just overlooked due to the excitement of gettin a NA4. Either way, ready to get these back into rotation. May need a couple, even though it’s rare I buy doubles anymore.

WCs NA are perfect actually.

Unfortunately I rarely rock kicks after copping but waited far too long for these to just sit in the box. The weather this weekend is not cooperating.
giphy.gif

I should...

Hardly, its just me not following the group mentality and thats comparable to racism **** out of here.

Im not out here saying my way is better or makes sense just Im not interested in using apps.

group mentality?.....ok.

everyone uses toilets and toilet paper to wipe. dont be a sheep bruh. go take ya dumps in a hole and wipe wit ya hands. F THAT GROUP MENTALITY!!!

why would they make the nike air crooked on purpose though? is it to protect the OG's and not looking the exact same?

why would they make the nike air crooked on purpose though? is it to protect the OG's and not looking the exact same?
They didn’t do it on purpose. That excuse is laughable. They might as well of flipped it upside down if they did it on purpose lol

They didn’t do it on purpose. That excuse is laughable. They might as well of flipped it upside down if they did it on purpose lol

havent seen a single pair with em centered. u telling me they accidentally made em ALL like that? nah, they intended it that way. for what reason, nobody knows.

havent seen a single pair with em centered. u telling me they accidentally made em ALL like that? nah, they intended it that way. for what reason, nobody knows.

QFT. Dude can't be serious that this was a "whoops!" by JB when finalizing the look. :lol:

I haven't used the footsite apps in over a year (Footlocker,Champs,Footaction,etc). Do they still do the app random raffle thing where you select your size and local store location? Cause I don't see anything lol.

ya it doesnt make sense at all to do it on purpose...they just messed these up while making them... they got step up their game when it comes to sweat shops in china

I’m legit salty I wasn’t able to cop on that glitchy shock drop. I’ll be on orders during release day and might not have access to my phone.

They did it fine in 2016 with the white cements. Stop with the they did it on purpose, they just messed up period....

FDFD4D9B-9BD1-40A6-9959-FD1A774EE86D.jpeg

9797ED67-FDE4-43AA-A8A4-99E5702ED239.jpeg

:lol:

I’m not losing sleep over it. Just stating facts that some people overlook or don’t notice.

cant be a fact if you dont know for sure. there people saying on purpose. theres people saying its not. nobody knows. everyone giving their opinion.

only nike/jb knows. and they probably aint gnna say squat.

Back
Top Bottom