Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

SNKRS treating me right with these...

EF7BE818-5ED1-4A3C-A56D-F09708C35D61.jpeg

Contemplating making some new footapp accounts for this release. Now would be the time to stock up on accounts with 10 minute headstarts.

So SNKRS keeps showing me a near full size run but then says sold out. Keep hoping a 12.5 will pop up for me.

Yea I kept trying even though it said I missed out, went to the exclusive access page and kept trying till my sizes popped up and copped.

From the first drop I got a size 12. Same size as my white cement from 2016. I tried it on just now and it fits tighter than the WC. I think I need to size up to a 12.5 now.

Anyone else feel that they are tighter than the WC? It’s right around my front lateral side of my foot. Right above my toes.

Yea I kept trying even though it said I missed out, went to the exclusive access page and kept trying till my sizes popped up and copped.

Yeah, it kept saying sold out each time it popped back up. Given how plentiful these should be, it’s my coveted 12.5 or bust for me.

I’m just glad that I don’t have to deal with the waitlist or sold out next week. On a side note anyone knows when the FTL FLX program is rolling out?

I’m glad that the surprise drops have happened because it’s a sign that everyone can eat if they put in the effort.

I think this is the first time they did a shock drop and early access for one release. Got SL notification but no early access on either of my accounts. Switching accounts is lame b/c it asked for an SMS code. It won't accept a Google Voice number, so I can't be logged in on two accounts. Are you guys logging into two accounts simultaneously using different phone numbers and diff devices?

I'm bitter, but as noted there will plenty on RD....hopefully. Would like to get two pairs to hedge against cancellations, lost packages, and hopefully matching up the better pair.

From the first drop I got a size 12. Same size as my white cement from 2016. I tried it on just now and it fits tighter than the WC. I think I need to size up to a 12.5 now.

Anyone else feel that they are tighter than the WC? It’s right around my front lateral side of my foot. Right above my toes.

I feel like the WC4 always run bigger than the bred 4s. The 2012 WC4 ran bigger than the 2012 BC4 and the 2016 WC4 runs bigger than these 2019 BC4. However the 2012 BC4 runs slightly tighter than the 2019 BC4s.

Back
Top Bottom