Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Anyone roc these yet? I wore mine for a little bit today and they are pinching my foot on the pinky toe side. Went TTS so can’t be a sizing issue. Literally feels like the material from the inside lining is pressing down on the edge. Anyone else feel that?

Anyone roc these yet? I wore mine for a little bit today and they are pinching my foot on the pinky toe side. Went TTS so can’t be a sizing issue. Literally feels like the material from the inside lining is pressing down on the edge. Anyone else feel that?
Been rockin mine for the last few hours. Went tts with no issues.

D5wfaawUIAEBv6c.jpg

Bro if you couldn't cop these then you are of no help to someone on another release, no offense intended. Glad on getting your pair though.
I can’t make a store or website have a shoe lol

I woke up at 12pm lol

And besides the person didn’t have to ask for release day shoe. It could be a shoe that came out weeks ago

Got through on nike.ca for the Canadian release. They dropped at 1pm EST but wasn't really working until 2pm where it became FCFS and no queue was needed.
Tried to use a coupon code and it was working for other stuff prior to drop but they excluded it from this specific shoe. Oh well, still copped without hesitation.

I am out of the country and couldn't cop too. If anybody sees a 9 anywhere online let me know!

Back
Top Bottom