Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Anyone have flaws on their pairs? Only issue with mine was there seemed like there was a little cut on top of the heel tab like someone took a box cutter to it but doesn’t bother me

9924CB12-194B-44EF-9BA9-93C29BBA6AE6.jpeg

Putting some miles on these today, my first pair of 4s! They’re creasing already o no :frown:. Loving them overall though very nice shoes feel great on feet more comfortable than my BC3s I’d have to say.

Anyone roc these yet? I wore mine for a little bit today and they are pinching my foot on the pinky toe side. Went TTS so can’t be a sizing issue. Literally feels like the material from the inside lining is pressing down on the edge. Anyone else feel that?

I went TTS. If anything they’re a lil too big (size 13).

I have a DS pair that I can't wear either. My first pair still looking crispy.

You know when those guys at the mall want to spray something on your shoes? I just ask them "do my shoes look dirty" and they always go "nah, them b*ches c

Haha I should take mine....bet you they won't even approach me haha...

Now that I think about it there hasn't been one of those cleaning dudes at my local mall for a couple years.
I think the sneaker hype just hit around here about a year ago.
I hadn't seen so many people tryna cop any shoe at my mall till today. Usually just see 5 ppl max. Today there was like 30 ppl inside SP waiting for the unclaimed pairs. Mostly OGs tho

I envy you guys that buy only 1 pair
Buying multiple pairs is a bad habit
It’s so wrong but yet feels so right

I used to buy multiple pairs, easily 2-3. But I just don’t get enough wear out of my first pair and by the time I’m even close to the back up the shoe gets rereleased again. At this point if I get multiples, I’m doing it just because I have rewards with a retailer. Now with stockx and Goat everything is too accessible. Not like how it used to be.

Got on Footlocker, had my $78 left in gift cards. Got to checkout, and sent straight to error code. wouldve been$137. I tell my brother I swung and missed. He Comes through with the Home Run! I wear an 11.5, he can only get me a 12. From the Champs in Asheville! Tarheels hook up Tarheels! Yeah! He's 53! I'm 44! Knew what shoe I missed! Got me A 12, will be worn out! True shoe heads might be family at times!

Back
Top Bottom