Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

This thread reminds of mf the Concord thread in that many people are double, tripling, and even quadrupling up. Good to see people get their pairs when some of the goats are released. I was going to pass on these but was able to get to checkout on vill and said why not. Can't beat 200 shipped.

Anyone have wax laces? Seems like those would fit these well...

ACFBBE59-2146-40E0-9F81-7B626A5EF88A.gif

They kind of buttery. Gonna throw em on tonight.

SNKRS pair is on the way as well.
Might not keep.

Unless I **** these up some how in the next 30 days. Then just gonna do the old switcheroo

So glad that Nike has decided to mass-produce classic color ways instead of making them impossible to get like previous retros. Was able to easily score two pairs of BC3's last year and the 4's this year. The quality is still "meh" and definitely not worth the price tag BUT the fact that I no longer have to jump through hoops and ladders to cop classics is a W.

J's.jpg

Got my sz 9 at the new Nike store in Midtown on break, basically scoop up the last 9 from the backroom. Gonna sell that sz 9.5 pair from Offspring once that comes in because I only need one pair. Gonna eat some grub real quick then imma bump that toe up with the iron
5BDA75A5-0E82-4EF9-9F45-55F7E1B48D8F.jpeg
please take a before/after pic. Thinking about doing the same.

On to the next release, what’s everyone’s anticipated release beside the 11 breds returning?

Cant wait for the CG 4s. Grey is my favorite color and they sold out on me when they first came out :smh:

Haven't really ranked my fave Jordans but pretty sure my #1 are the flint 13s

Back
Top Bottom