Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The white dura edges really make such a difference it’s heart breaking .. if it had that it would personally be so much easier to overlook some of the other flaws. Joints were OD og looking in those IG pics .. not something I could personally do. If it isn’t as easy as adding holes to them FP Grape V’s I don’t trust myself.

worst part for me about it is that we have seen this detail on so many other releases over the recent years. we know they an do it. I wish they would just make a 1:1 shoe and put a big stamp on it or a number somewhere so we can tell the diff from an ogs.

I love my pair.

with all this retirement talk in here, I think I'm officially done whenever we get another white/cherry 12. And possibly Flint 13. And All star 13.

Who am I kidding? I'm never retiring lol

I ain’t getting younger, retirement. my future motor home and boat.

I get what you're trying to say, but I was more referring to the folks who were literally shocked/amazed that they were able to hit on SNKRS, footsites, finishline, etc. You think they just hit the Powerball jackpot the way they reacted

That's more a reflection on how difficult it can be to cop even a large GR online via apps/websites.

The collabs are nearly impossible for team manual.

All these bots and cook groups have ruined the sneaker game.

Make everything a GR and kill the secondary market. Nike/Adidas/Reebok whatever makes not a penny more after the initial sale.

Dope Original Piece You’ve Got There! :pimp:

Good Looks Homie, You Reminded Me Of A Couple More Pieces I Had Burried In The Piles :lol:

Front:
0B643985-B9A4-4D05-95CC-6B7CC6433B71.jpeg

Back:
3B823B00-5F2A-461C-BD24-9917E485816E.jpeg

If Anyone’s An XL :nerd:
2B782B5F-CC78-4F9F-96EF-91BC7D38C606.jpeg

I'm an XL :nerd:

12's weren't all that bad but imo they werent better than the CDP and cant hold a candle to the 19'. Thickness of the material doesnt mean anything if you have multiple pairs of shoes to rotate. You not finna hit a construction site or play a long game of ball in 4s on a hard blacktop court when there are so many better options with upgraded tech. I think a lot of the haters of 19' and old heads who criticize and want that nostalgic feeling they got back in 89' or 99' want a 1 of 1 but yall have to realize these arent made for basketball anymore. These are lifestyle shoes meant for casual wear and style. The 19's are damn close to those pairs but you're a lil delusional hoping theyll be just the same. I'm happy they at least adjusted the height and fixed the material and at least tried to get the details as close as possible. I get it, I do. But if you want those OG's and that feel and shape in material then you'll have to buy either the 99' or 89' and invest in getting them restored for yourselves if you want to wear them. That's what I did. If you really want that nostalgia that's all that you can do. I think the Metallic V's, Aqua VIII, and the Bordeaux VII are the best of the remaster program. Those are probably the closest and they still had some shortcomings. At the end of the day though they're all just another pair of shoes that will eventually deteriorate and crumble. If you like them keep em, wear em and enjoy them. If you're like "meh" about it but still have em than wear them as beaters and hope for the next release to be a smidge closer and let the cycle continue. That nostalgia feeling though is mad overrated. We all look at the past through rose-colored lenses.

Damn I just noticed on my snkrs order it says it will arrive 5/10
Never had it say delivery on a Friday
It’s usually on wed
No wonder I haven’t received shipping
when I get my order shipped notification and check it, it always projects a later date then when I actually receive

mine says Thursday, once UPS actually scans the barcode it will likely update and say Wednesday for an estimated delivery date

No one cares about those lowtop garbage, department store knockoffs with a jumpman on them. I had them and sold them after about 5 wears cause they were trash like almost everything else released that year.

The 2019 is superior in every way, hands down no questions asked. It’s not even debatable. Please seek attention elsewhere.
I don't "care" about '12s either. yall responding like I'm saying '12 is the goat/end all. never said that. :lol:. gotta love nt

dudes really got they panties in a bunch and tried to argue me down yesterday, but for anyone who has both, it's very clear to see the upper material they used on the '19s is nowhere near as durable as the '12s. these new 4s are super thin and flimsy like I said yesterday. they look cool, but quality is not there. how dudes can really argue this is beyond me, which is how I know none of those dudes who were so adamant about disagreeing with me have '12s!

Back at it again the whole next day I see lol. You’re a joke. I have those trash ‘12s and currently debating the best way to get rid of that garbage. Taking up space now. So to you, durabuck is thin and flimsy? I think it just feels like it should feel. You must have hated the ‘89, ‘99s and CDP then since those used durabuck too. They put durabuck on the shoe and you’re the ONLY one who complains that they should’ve used the same material that was on the ‘12? Lol Fine, be that guy. Doesn’t effect me one bit lol.

Back
Top Bottom