Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

My BSTN pair came in today. Even though its only been a little over a week. Feels like it took forever lol

DSC07087.JPG

DSC07084.JPG

Ppl were right when they said they look a lot doper in person than pictures

Last edited:
Got my second pair in today from shoe palace. They are definitely nicer than my first pair from hibbets but the box was beat. I took the right shoe from my second pair and swapped it. So the second pair that I will keep ds will be the inferior pair just in case I sell it lol. It got the beat box and crooked flight logo on the right shoe.
20190513_200113.jpg

20190513_200930.jpg

Truth. I don't believe they'll ever fix the shape/go back to the slim toe box. Essentially what makes them 4's. :lol:

:ohwell:

Seeing as how we can now fix the toebox, the least they can do is get everything else right. That crooked Nike Air on a curved heel REALLY rakes my nerves.

Goals, just got a win off stockx for BC3 I hope they release the WC3 in all its glory. Same for white infrared and fire red V. That last release was straight cheeks.

Niceee! Yeah, hoping they re-release the wc3 with the same quality as the bc3s. These 2013s fit too clunky

Seeing as how we can now fix the toebox, the least they can do is get everything else right. That crooked Nike Air on a curved heel REALLY rakes my nerves.
Dude you never answered my inquiry ... when you iron the toes, where did you start on them? The middle of the toe right up front, or did you start on one side and work your way around?

That's generally been the consensus, but here we're talking about them sitting unworn until 2021 and beyond; there's no data yet on that, so it's only conjecture at this point that they won't crack after sitting unworn for years. Aside from my lasers, all of my 4s have had reasonable wear (WC having the most, followed by Oreos), and no signs of cracking yet. But they never sat unworn for any period before first wear.
For those that don't know, the polyurethane midsole will crack REGARDLESS of release date.
If you leave them UNWORN for years, it will definitely crumble.

If you're talking about paint chips, that's a different story altogether.

Wear your shoes people.

Anybody who hit on last weeks Bred 4 restock on JDSPORTS US get tracking info ? I got tracking info , but there hasn't been any movement on it since last Thursday. Would of thought to see some progress by the weekend and into Monday
I just received updated tracking information. It looks like they made it to Massachusetts and I will have them tomorrow. Has your tracking updated at all ?

Sooooo true. why wear out a shoe before its even put on. Im down for the pencil method, but that almost seems wrong too. I almost feel like we should keep these the way they were released. im all types of confused on what to do with my pair

I am in the same boat :lol:

I don't know what to do since i didn't double up on them... only sneaker i ever modify was the Black/Varsity Red 6`s which i color those to infrared.:ohwell:

Man I realized that iron I've been ruining my kicks with can ruin my clothes too. Burned the hell out of a bunch of supreme shirts today. Lookin good now. Ruined kicks and burnt clothes.

Back
Top Bottom