Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

NT actually made up the term "bred"... so take it as a compliment that social media and nike/jordan brand started using the term too... its like they low key gave us a shoutout when using the word bred

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS WAS THE CASE BUT NEVER SAID IT OUTLOUD
ALSO WAS PRETTY CONVINCED WE TOOK THE MEME WORLD AND RAN WITH IT BUT 4CHAN DEF STARTED THE WAVE

Rocked my pair yesterday, 2 dudes complimented them lol.

giphy (1).gif

source.gif

Their marketing strategy is like depriving labrats from cheese to see how they react. ...
Now they appear to be drawing with gray markers and ironing toes after removal of shape and edges. Fascinating.
:lol:
I so wish I could sit in on some of the meetings in Beaverton. Especially the ones where they discuss how they are going to make a retro, how they think it will be received, and the follow-up meetings afterward. I guarantee more than one person in those meetings sits there laughing hysterically.

got the pair with the highest ankle i could find

not sure how the 4 ended up so lowwhenthe flight 89 didnt shrink this low

I think I’m the only one who still calls these the black cement. I refuse to use the word “bred”

Nope I am the same, they are Black/Cement IV's, nothing else. Bred is the dumbest nickname I have ever heard of.

Guys, your definitely NOT alone! I'm an old head of 42 and had these back in '89 in 7th grade. These will always and forever be know to me as the "Black Cement IVs"! I won't even say that silly nickname that is now used in droves!!!

Fresh Prince Grape bastardization. Just what people want, to remove the option of using shoelaces in shoes intended to be worn with shoelaces. What a tribute. And those look so freakin good too.

Nike really knows how to make you want to make a swoosh bonfire. Their marketing strategy is like depriving labrats from cheese to see how they react.

concentrated-male-scientist-writing-clipboard_13339-220617.jpg

Now they appear to be drawing with gray markers and ironing toes after removal of shape and edges. Fascinating.

:lol: Solid post.

Back
Top Bottom