Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Nope not even close, Just still kicking myself for missing the 99 retro. Will not make that mistake again. Plan is to wear 3 of them in a rotation so I dont have to worry about the midsole. One is going in a case to display in my room, and one will will be DS to break out down the line. I assume these will be rereleased again at some point, but with Gentry there you never know whats going to happen. This is my Shoe, the GOAT show of all time, and i will make sure i have a pair at all times.

Do what you need to do man. :nerd:

Im actually surprised how many one pair posts in here after all the quadruple up concord and triple up infrareds.

Right? It's quite shocking really. I have a feeling once official pics post the double up, triple up, and quadruple up posts will make an appearance. There is no way people are going to pass on these with only one pair.

I for one will be at least doubling on these. It's a versatile shoe. The 6s are not. But I did quadruple on concords ... whole different story there :lol:

14F817B7-C2DA-40B4-9D1B-822FD4EA04DE.jpeg

I wonder if those kids asked for his autograph after the shoot? Or did he tell them to get bent like Chamilionaire.

Right? It's quite shocking really. I have a feeling once official pics post the double up, triple up, and quadruple up posts will make an appearance. There is no way people are going to pass on these with only one pair.

Depends how they look. Maybe I will double up if I like what I see. I'm skeptical.

Last edited:
Are the Mars Blackmon Fire Red 4s still rumored to drop or hope for that is dead? I haven’t heard anything on it for a while

4.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 7.26.13 AM.png

Unbelievable if this is what is releasing. Banana shape, no grey edges, and NIKE AIR is stacked off kilter....and they want $200 for this crap?
And it still looks low to me. All they did was scoot the triangle up so that it is almost laying on the collar. Absolutely ridiculous. People that lived through the original release and the 1999 retro "should" agree. Pure crap.

4.png

Unbelievable if this is what is releasing. Banana shape, no grey edges, and NIKE AIR is stacked off kilter....and they want $200 for this crap?
And it still looks low to me. All they did was scoot the triangle up so that it is almost laying on the collar. Absolutely ridiculous. People that lived through the original release and the 1999 retro "should" agree. Pure crap.
Absolutely agree. These are a complete fail if the real pairs look anything like these UAs.

I'm just not a huge 4 person, but I do like them. Just not a shoe that I NEED 2 pairs of. 1 will suffice.

Pretty much THIS. If they were actually made and shaped like the OG then I'd probably double up. However with the way they're looking to this point with these UA pics, one pair might be too many lol. To not at least put the white lining on the edges (on this shoe especially) is a real punch to the gut. They refuse to fix the IVs. Also I think they'll look for the most part like these UAs. Early UA pics of 6s were pretty much what we got IMO.

Pretty much THIS. If they were actually made and shaped like the OG then I'd probably double up. However with the way they're looking to this point with these UA pics, one pair might be too many lol. To not at least put the white lining on the edges (on this shoe especially) is a real punch to the gut. They refuse to fix the IVs. Also I think they'll look for the most part like these UAs. Early UA pics of 6s were pretty much what we got IMO.

You convinced me back to one pair. :lol:

Exactly...even though these are early pics and unauthorized, they are done on the same tooling with same materials, and will basically be real similar to the released pairs.

If they were actually made and shaped like the OG then I'd probably double up. To not at least put the white lining on the edges (on this shoe especially) is a real punch to the gut. They refuse to fix the IVs.

They really piss me off. I'll probably be 80 by the time they get it closer to the OG.

They almost had it though. All they needed to do was fix the toe box that creates that banana shape and also use a material that had the grey edges. Everything else was an improvement like the raised mudguard piece that that doesn’t touch the midsole anymore like past releases. That’s one of the main good improvements I see so far.

Last edited:
these were my very first pair of jordans that i was able to get my mom to buy after much begging/pleading. i didn't care about toebox, shape, edging, etc. then, so i'm being completely honest here... why should that matter now? what mattered when i was a kid was that it was an air jordan, the jumpman logo and it was a style that i fell in love with at first sight. what matters now is that i still see the same shoe that i first saw when i was 10 yrs old. this is probably gonna be the unpopular opinion here, but it's mine and i'll own it. :smokin

these were my very first pair of jordans that i was able to get my mom to buy after much begging/pleading. i didn't care much about toebox, shape, edging, etc. then so, i'm being completely honest here... why should that matter now? what mattered when i was a kid was that it was an air jordan, the jumpman logo and it was a style that i fell in love with at first sight. what matters now is that i still see the same shoe that i first saw when i was 10 yrs old. this is probably gonna be the unpopular opinion here, but it's mine and i'll own it. :smokin

You're the kind of guy who is cool with the 2013 Chicago 1s. >D

these were my very first pair of jordans that i was able to get my mom to buy after much begging/pleading. i didn't care about toebox, shape, edging, etc. then, so i'm being completely honest here... why should that matter now? what mattered when i was a kid was that it was an air jordan, the jumpman logo and it was a style that i fell in love with at first sight. what matters now is that i still see the same shoe that i first saw when i was 10 yrs old. this is probably gonna be the unpopular opinion here, but it's mine and i'll own it. :smokin
Kudos to you. I can’t fall in love with the trash mold they’ve been pushing as 4s for the last 20 years. The same shoe?? It’s not even similar. It literally looks like a toy version of the real thing.

4.png

Dude must of have had Forest Whitaker eye when centering that NIKE AIR

Back
Top Bottom