Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Nike will very likely release the Bred 4s again in 5-7 years. Usually every 7-10 or so years. There’s no point in keeping more than a couple of pairs on ice. If you take care of your shoes and don’t wear them that often, a single pair of breds could be in great shape for 7-10 years. I have shoes that are 4 years old that I’ve worn multiple times that still look new. I have shoes that are 7+ years old that I wear to the gym from time to time and they’re still in solid shape.

If someone wants 3 pairs, one to keep on ice, one to wear and one to beat up, that I can rationalize. More than that is excessive.
Oh well im excessive lmfao and im okay with that lol people need to relax lol

Oh well im excessive lmfao and im okay with that lol people need to relax lol
1649827328119.gif

I dont think the user was mad at all. He posted a pic of several pairs and people gave opinions. He responded and it automatically is presumed he is "mad". Guys like myself are lucky to just get one pair of a certain release. To see a pic with several, causes reactions for sure. But his reaction never was "mad". If I had the money to do it, I would to. To say "relax" really means why does what I do mean so much to YOU.

I dont think the user was mad at all. He posted a pic of several pairs and people gave opinions. He responded and it automatically is presumed he is "mad". Guys like myself are lucky to just get one pair of a certain release. To see a pic with several, causes reactions for sure. But his reaction never was "mad". If I had the money to do it, I would to. To say "relax" really means why does what I do mean so much to YOU.
Exactly I wasnt mad at all im not sensitive like this new generation I just like having a lot of pairs im grateful for my job and having a family that understands my collecting lol relax people jeesh

I like the shape on these and the FR. I wish the White Cements from 2016 had the same shape. All the first retros from the remastered era have improved as more colorways have come out. For example compare:

Space Jams to the Concords or Breds
Black Metallic 5 vs Fire Red
White Cement 4 vs Fire Red
Black Cement 3 vs The current 3 shape

filters help...
No filter b.
Bruh must keep a fresh pair of socks, I aint mad lol

Damn near everytime he post an on-foot, I gotta dim the brightness on my screen :lol:
I don’t do anything special :lol:

In all seriousness, I think because the socks are layered, they appear to be more white than they truly are.

Back
Top Bottom