Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Not Jordan related but if yall want comfort try the asics nimbus. I work in the hospital on my feet 12hrs a day

201808084c8b0c23e455e4a1dd6e779a2f42262d-1500x1500_h.jpg
This is why I can’t buy the shoe and it breaks my heart. Seeing people wear these, They look so dumb on feet

Wow, tough crowd in here. But like everyone in here, I have an opinion and I love these shoes. Hell I'm going to rock them to pick up my 4's.

So continue to buy what you like, not what they like.
Everyone in here has a couple of shoes they like that every else thinks is hideous. As long as you enjoy them that's all that matters. With that being said, I didn't even know those things existed lmao.

Respect that u like those. Just that imo those are a horrible idea that should have stayed in the board rooms. I could only imagine what went on in the board rooms when the idea surfaces to make a Jordan 1 with Jordan 4 features :lol:

Wow, tough crowd in here. But like everyone in here, I have an opinion and I love these shoes. Hell I'm going to rock them to pick up my 4's.

So continue to buy what you like, not what they like.

^^^ Ultimately that's the golden rule. Buy and wear what YOU like. Be authentic, then no one can knock the hustle.

But yea, I'd pass on those, not my cup of tea.

I think some people just have jacked up feet cause I've never experienced a retro J that was extremely uncomfortable besides the Gamma 11s.

Those things killed my pinky toe. 18s were definitely super comfortable though.

All them fusions were terrible to me. AF1s fusions, Dub Zeros, Spikze, Jordan 1s = trash. Buy what you like sure, but know do it at your own risk. You may get joned on.

Me and you have the same mentality lol.

All of those were hideous! Never had any of them.

And those "Nu retro 7s" or whatever the hell they are called

I think some people just have jacked up feet cause I've never experienced a retro J that was extremely uncomfortable besides the Gamma 11s.

Those things killed my pinky toe. 18s were definitely super comfortable though.

Nah, there was a point in time where the cushioning department took a significant decline with retro releases. The entire CDP line was trash for starters. Prior to that, it was pretty hit or miss, at least for the pairs I owned. The midnight navy VIs were cardboard straight out of the box. I eventually started hooping in my retros, once I changed my casual wardrobe up. Surprisingly, the II's and VIII's were some of my most comfortable shoes.

Back
Top Bottom