Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Thread is a little quiet. I guess the Infrared 6s are pulling in all the attention lately.

These still slated for May 2019?
With every sneaker thread, on rd, basically you gonna see members come out of the woodwork, barely in the thread, saying they got em. :lol:

damn they moved these to may?

We've known the RD to be May 11th since early October, the OP just never felt like updating the thread I guess :lol:

Looks like the date has been confirmed.
3B64F890-C8A2-4B17-AACB-0BB529907BA5.png

These were the first pair of J’s I ever had.

Put me down for a minimum of five pair. Mon-Fri.

Patent leather on the weekends while I’m getting the dino charge on. They stay slippery when wet.

with all the in hand pics of the infared VIs .. i want them even less and becoming an easy pass.
going triple on these black cement IVs. no way these sit
going to be a long wait until May though.

Why don’t you have high hopes for these? After the Concords and now the infrared 6’s, I definitely have high hopes for these.
Because the 4s have been basically a lost cause since the first retro in 99. They’ve made almost no improvements since they completely butchered them in like 03-04.
-They’re still basically low tops
-Toe box is all wrong
-Heel bump is missing
-Netting is still way off

These pictures confirm that they’ve addressed none of those issues. The mold is exactly the same as the recent white cements.

Did yall pay attention to zsneakerheads pictures. The height is raised back and the stitching is long again under the wings!! If those are it, this will be one of the greatest comebacks ever! Holy crap, I am excited if true!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom