Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Just my 2 cents & please take it as a grain of salt... because honestly that’s all it is. For those of us who have actually owned the original... were we ever concerned with quality control issues?!? Lemme answer that... Naw, it was a fly *** sneaker that MJ wore... the gold standard was what MJ was personally rocking... but did we really care?!? Me personally, it wasn’t a blip on my radar... To those young bucks... lol, some even swear that the ‘99 retro is better than the OG... lmao, smh... the clone wars have begun!!! I No disrespect, I love how people are so passionate about our culture, but damn... too many self-appointed authorities on a subject that started long before the internet... I understand that as a consumer you have a certain expectation for the product that you intended to purchase... but to scrutinize every single detail?!? How many of y’all actually owned the original & if you did how cognoscenti were you of the tooling and specs?!? Lemme answer that too... nobody cared!!! You were just happy to be rocking the latest black Air Jordans!!!
#RantOver

Thank you sir.....somebody gets it

I still want one. 87-93 fox body. I’ll even take a 86 gt with the split headlights. Wish I would’ve copped a few years back the price keeps going up and they’re harder to find in decent running condition.

same here...More like the one Kane was driving in Menace II Society

I love Mustangs. First car I bought w/ my own money was a 96GT Convertible. Turned into a Ford head real quick then worked for Ford for 5 years. Favorite contemporary mustang would be an 03-04 Cobra:pimp:.

That Terminator Cobra was something special! Good luck getting one for under $30k

That Terminator Cobra was something special! Good luck getting one for under $30k
Yea, on top of that every one for sale has taken a decent beating at best. The bottom end is built like a tank but you know everyone has atleast put exhaust, pulleys, & a tune on em & hit the floor a good amount of times.

M marztharealist Did you get the 2016 white-cement nike air jordan 4 retro?

Yup. I doubled up. They were nice. I even thought rubber pull tabs, were a nice touch. However, the low top height, and banana shape, completely killed them. I felt let down completely, afterwards.

Also, the synthetic leather creases horrendously. The toe box, looks like old people skin after a few good wears. Then there's the invetable yellowing of the mesh, and netting. Both of my pairs are still DS, so I'm just gonna sell them soon.

I'm gonna sell my Oreo 4's, too. I wish I could get my Legend Blue 11's off... But NO ONE wants to buy them, for ****.

This will be my first ever double up. I need two by any means.

thats good you dont double up at all cuz it can get costly... i mostly double up on the classics like OG colorways of the 11's, 4's, 5's and 6's...over the years though i did sell my white cement 4's, black metallic 5's and white columbia 11's but still got double of everything else like black cement 3's, white cement 3's, black infrared 6's, concord 11's, space jams 11's and cool grey 11's and soon bred 4's... dont hit me up im not selling...

89’ vibes

54280BD8-833D-4F01-8B85-678071A42E85.jpeg
I wanted this car so bad when I got my license, i knew nothing about cars at the time though lol

Those cars always screamed red neck to me.

Ducks under table from impending disagreement.
Agreed

I’d def take a 1991 or any same body style Camaro at this point

Too bad engines trash. Can find nice deals on em

Never understood the double up, unless it’s a shoe you’re gonna beat and actually get your moneys worth, then repeat. Having shoes sitting there brand new does absolutely nothing for me. It’s wear or get rid of.

Never understood the double up, unless it’s a shoe you’re gonna beat and actually get your moneys worth, then repeat. Having shoes sitting there brand new does absolutely nothing for me. It’s wear or get rid of.
I double up because I THINK that’s what I’m going to do, but it rarely happens:rofl:
But then when I don’t, it often seems like THOSE are the pairs I beat and I’m sitting there going, I knew I should’ve bought two of these. It’s nonsensical LOL

I double up because I THINK that’s what I’m going to do, but it rarely happens:rofl:
But then when I don’t, it often seems like THOSE are the pairs I beat and I’m sitting there going, I knew I should’ve bought two of these. It’s nonsensical LOL

Exactly. It’s like an illness for some people. They fear not having an extra pair. It’s highly irrational. This game is already irrational enough. I can’t be doubling up and multiplying the problem :lol:

Exactly. It’s like an illness for some people. They fear not having an extra pair. It’s highly irrational. This game is already irrational enough. I can’t be doubling up and multiplying the problem :lol:
That’s exactly my problem LOL
I totally don’t want to not have certain pairs. And sometimes I think that by doubling I’ll be more inclined to wear the first pair a lot. But mostly that doesn’t happen.
I don’t double on everything, just things I know I won’t see again for a long time, if ever. I’m doubling on blue snakeskin lows. We might not see those again for another 18 years. See, it’s happening right in front of your eyes:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom