Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

There are quite a few of us that do remember these details because we actually owned the original. There are some members who still own the originals too. There is definitely a huge generation gap on this site and when I read post like yours, it’s not hard to tell which side of the spectrum you land on. The only thing we all have in common is we like shoes. Those of us who witnessed Jordan’s career have a completely different perspective than those who were born after his years in Chicago.

tenor.gif

I'm still not convinced we haven't. Why in 2019 people think authentic pairs don't get leaked? What if some of these "fakes", "UA's" that have been posted are real pairs? Or is because we don't want to believe they're real pairs? Hmmmmm.
They very well could be legit. But the Fact remains nobody knows for sure yet. I’m just praying to hit on an early release so I can dip out of this,what I’m sure will be, another **** show of a thread.

Mary Jane being my main thang hasnt been conducive to me remembering details on the couple og's I had back n the day. I swear she love me tho.

The thing is, retro 4's after 99 were so butchered you could be high on meth and a damn crackhead to notice the differences hahaha.

...and we never called them "BREDS".... we really didnt' even call them 4s. They were the "new Jordans" and then a couple years after release they were the "89s".

Exactly! Before I joined NT in 2000; I always referred J’s by the year they released. I remember when the term BRED reared it’s head on here and it was extremely polarizing. It was a term the new jacks adopted and it drove the older heads nuts. As time went on and the older members faded away, it became a normalized term and everyone nowadays uses it.

Dudes who keeps saying I'm nitpicking every detail, didn't read my posts, and are jumping to conclusions. All I keep stressing about, is the wing alignment, and height. One thing that can easily be fixed, if they fixed the other. I really want the black nubuck, to be exactly like the Black Metallic 5's, from 2016. That's only THREE KEY THINGS.

THREE KEY THINGS, that never should've been messed with in the first place. Y'all can sneak diss me, all you want but y'all are lying to yourselves, if you think otherwise.

Thread is so disgusting already. Can’t wait until May 4th so I can dip. Jeez. Never thought I’d see the day where a BC4 with NA and durabuck would cause such backlash. Begged for it for years but now that we get it, it’s just an afterthought overshadowed but minute critiques and anger. It's depressing af. Can’t even enjoy shoes nowadays.

I'm still not convinced we haven't. Why in 2019 people think authentic pairs don't get leaked? What if some of these "fakes", "UA's" that have been posted are real pairs? Or is because we don't want to believe they're real pairs? Hmmmmm

People claimed that YouTubers pair are fake but can’t point to a review he had fakes.

in every thread there are going to be nitpickers and get off my lawn people and old people yelling at clouds and new jacks born after 2000 and whatever. and it's all good people. there's room in this forum for everyone. i myself am an older person who was never into jordans or shoes heavy growing up and bought my first pair of retro jordans in 2007 (aqua 8s). I didn't know jack **** about the years shoes were retroed, the differences between retros, the quality of retros vs. ogs...none of that. i've learned about it over the years through NT, so i appreciate the knowledge people have on this forum. and at the same time, people's nitpicks aren't going to stop me from picking up a shoe i want or even bother me that much. because at the end of the day we are never going to get an exact 1:1 of any old shoe (the issues mentioned in every jordan thread are not just relegated to jordan brand). So enjoy what you get. Or don't. It's all good either way.

sorry bruh, im not in this thread 24/7. get a life nerd!

No you sit down, dweeb. I wasn’t taking a shot at you idiot (now I am). I was just stating that those same initial pics from months ago are still floating around the internet and we still haven’t gotten officials yet. Speaking to how under wraps they are keeping official photos of these. I wasn’t flaming you for posting it. FOH.

No you sit down, dweeb. I wasn’t taking a shot at you idiot (now I am). I was just stating that those same initial pics from months ago are still floating around the internet and we still haven’t gotten officials yet. Speaking to how under wraps they are keeping official photos of these. I wasn’t flaming you for posting it. FOH.

go outside. get some vitamin d you dork!

How do we know those ones aren't officials?

How do we know those ones aren't officials?

With everything we know about early pairs/UAs etc., you have to assume the default position that they are fake until proven otherwise. I can ask you the same question but in reverse. How do we know that they are official? See how that works?

Not expecting much difference when Nike releases the official photos. But who still says dork? My 8 year old niece doesn’t even say that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom