Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I’m hoping it was just that one pair or not all pairs cuz that was BAD. The 2016 wasn’t even that bad
2 diff pairs I looked at both looked crooked.

931B1A6D-CA3D-4EC2-8415-79D6F8DF48B3.jpeg

4D59086B-B7DF-4BCD-90BA-7A7B36F29827.jpeg

Not personal but one dummy was saying I was chasing clout. And that he didn’t believe it. Just out to show NT official retail pics and well.....make some dummies eat there words

You definitely taking it personal. Relax :smh:

It was never about you, personally.

But you wanna come back all high and mighty because you were able to snap some early pics :lol:

It was never that serious. Dope pics though.

When that toe gets bumped with an iron I don’t want any of y’all tryna front on these to have a change of heart :lol: it’s all jokes. Nobody is really gonna pass on these, c’mon. Also how are we doing white cuts on these? I was thinking a fine sharp colored pencil or a bent staple and outlining the edging to essentially frey the the durabuck. These are gonna be fun to tool on honestly. JB might have something here with these and and then what they did to the Grape 5’s with no laces which were “easily” customizable to the actual look...

Lol the different height material on the back is an issue. Bottom line for me is i’ve never had a pair of 4s ever, and these are the nicest OG i’m gonna get. Was thinking about getting those raptors 4s but gonna just stick with these. Still looks great to me especially compared to 08s and 12s so i’m stoked :smokin:smokin:smokin

When that toe gets bumped with an iron I don’t want any of y’all tryna front on these to have a change of heart :lol: it’s all jokes. Nobody is really gonna pass on these, c’mon. Also how are we doing white cuts on these? I was thinking a fine sharp colored pencil or a bent staple and outlining the edging to essentially frey the the durabuck. These are gonna be fun to tool on honestly. JB might have something here with these and and then what they did to the Grape 5’s with no laces which were “easily” customizable to the actual look...

Oh I’m doing all of this the day of and posting results. Can’t wait

Was this pic posted? The angle almost makes em look better.

Back
Top Bottom