Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

am i doing something wrong NONE of the codes people post for the locations ever work for me are they limited to how many times they can be used?

All this poster talk, I felt compelled to go dig this out of my archives and post it for you guys. 100% OG from 1989...

IMG_20190430_225214.jpg

Anyone else gonna flex when they pick up their BC4s Saturday?

I’m thinking of wearing my fear pack 4s or WC4s :pimp:

WC4s is a good choice. I always go in with basic crap, maybe some "GR" classic jordans cause those mean the most to me. I'm not trying to draw attention or be cool. I don't want to show up like those kids who are brand new to the sneaker game and wear only off white, yeezys, holding a Supreme LV bag on their arm in line. Nah I'm good on that.

All this poster talk, I felt compelled to go dig this out of my archives and post it for you guys. 100% OG from 1989...

IMG_20190430_225214.jpg

Oh man.. .I think I remember that being in a sports illustrated swimsuit mag... The one with Kathy Ireland on the cover. It was my favorite edition!

SNKRS scratch off pair. Pleased with these. Good luck to those on the hunt

Are those WC ironed?

Honestly I can get over the heel tab but that toebox is killing me. I feel like the WC looked better at the TB.
It just looks f**kn boxy to me on the BCs.
But then again I don't have in hand so we'll see.

I guess I forgot to mention that anyone (including soldiers) can get more than 1 pair. I'm getting 4 pairs because the store manager does a pre-order 2 months in advance before drop date. Anyone and everyone on base can get more than 1 pair but you have to pay in advance at the time you place your order. Several other soldiers picked up more than 4 pairs. So everyone eats....

Last edited:
Man you must be on a big *** PX for them to carry 4 pairs of your size, I'll be lucky if Nellis PX got em
The store manager of the shoe department does a pre-order about 2 months in advance so he knows how many to get. Also, all pre-orders have to pay up front. This way everyone can order as many as they want and everyone gets their pairs. I usually pick up at least 2 pairs minimum of all releases that I like. My base is over seas so maybe we operate differently than others.

Man you must be on a big *** PX for them to carry 4 pairs of your size, I'll be lucky if Nellis PX got em

Man Nellis was THE spot until maybe 2004 or so...Sometime around then they just seemed to get less and less of the big releases...Haven’t even tried checking with them for maybe the last decade...I think the last pair I bought through them was the Jordan 2K9’s as a matter of fact...

Back
Top Bottom