Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Link? There's an app and you have to enter and then confirm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190501-123707.png
    Screenshot_20190501-123707.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 55
Footaction very stingy with codes. Only will enter for you.

lol same thing happened with me at my local FA. spent a few more minutes walking around than i should have just trying to connect with the beacon. said f it and had the person at the counter enter it too.

lol same thing happened with me at my local FA. spent a few more minutes walking around than i should have just trying to connect with the beacon. said f it and had the person at the counter enter it too.
I'm bout to call and try to finesse over the phone for a code. Didnt get enough time to go out for my lunch break.

I entered Hibbetts but results still pending....man, I hope I at least hit that. They must have had way more entries than they have inventory.

I'm bout to call and try to finesse over the phone for a code. Didnt get enough time to go out for my lunch break.

If that works lmk. I had my driver check cause I can’t make it and they told him that. New worker smh.

Congrats to those who won. I know RD will have plenty, but I'm still a bit bitter....heh.

Haven't really kept up with this thread? Did they fix the misaligned Nike Air on the tab?

Back
Top Bottom