Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

F68F37B8-8960-4454-AA08-1A43D107042D.jpeg
53DCF554-1ACF-417B-A0D9-703098052894.jpeg

I still have these Sports Illustrated's. This is how I got a close look at his shoes back in the day.

e85f076eabeb28a93562c63846b26e31.jpg

Fly in 2019 or nah? Not in a hypebeast way, more like how Im not wearing short shorts to pick up my iv's way. I always wanted some.(not ones that were washed with somebodys girls draws)

I remember a kid wearing these in the early 90's with the heel tabs cut off. Probably wasn't a fan of how they dug in to the back of your leg, or maybe he just pulled on them way the hell too hard.

On another note, there is no excuse for these clowns not to have the heel tab logo centered correctly.

I remember a kid wearing these in the early 90's with the heel tabs cut off. Probably wasn't a fan of how they dug in to the back of your leg, or maybe he just pulled on them way the hell too hard.

On another note, there is no excuse for these clowns not to have the heel tab logo centered correctly.

I accidentally pulled the tab off of one of mine when I was a kid. Was a sad day.

e85f076eabeb28a93562c63846b26e31.jpg

Fly in 2019 or nah? Not in a hypebeast way, more like how Im not wearing short shorts to pick up my iv's way. I always wanted some.(not ones that were washed with somebodys girls draws)

Yes

Just ordered a few black pairs and white pairs

Like these better than the Nike ones with the stripes and ****

Yes

Just ordered a few black pairs and white pairs

Like these better than the Nike ones with the stripes and ****

Where did you get? I’ve been wanting some of those. Don’t like the Nike ones either.

Already got a pair coming in today from SNKRS scratch drop. Can't wait to unbox and throw onto feet. This was the pair I needed. Gonna be rocking them all spring.

Just debating whether to try and grab another pair or not....

Don't worry mj had the same problem with the heel tabs that's why 6s have that pull piece in the back.

The store manager of the shoe department does a pre-order about 2 months in advance so he knows how many to get. Also, all pre-orders have to pay up front. This way everyone can order as many as they want and everyone gets their pairs. I usually pick up at least 2 pairs minimum of all releases that I like. My base is over seas so maybe we operate differently than others.
Sounds like either Yongsan or Osan AFB in Korea. But I’m probably wrong about that. I remember picking up Carmines there for like $135 when they came out. Overseas spots were always blessed. But judging by your post I knew this wasn’t here at Hood. Concord release was a fiasco. I had to take my kids off post to buy their 6s.

Back
Top Bottom