Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Wish I had tried for Hibbets. Never won on a raffle from them ever.

Got 10m at FL and 7m at FA & Champs.

Just need 1 pair.

Sounds like it's time to call iron man!

Starks winning

Screenshot_20190501-103346_Instagram.jpg

I’ve had 6 minutes headstarts on the FTL app with the Concords and Infrared 6s and came out on top, got a 10 minute headstart this time

Nice. In the area I’m at if you don’t have 10 min head start there’s little to no chance on winning, in my experience.

10 min headstart at footlocker for the concords and infrared 6’s (I picked all HoH stores which usually gets the most pairs) and I was waitlisted on both. I try to get 10 min if I can on any shoe, especially this.

But for the concord and infrared 6 I was fortunate to grab both on snkrs and an extra AJ 6 from shoe palace, walked in that night to double up.

I want to get 3 (****, will try for 4 pairs) of these guys. Hope I’m not being greedy but these are all my all-time favorite and I can retire my CDP pair.

Starks winning

Screenshot_20190501-103346_Instagram.jpg

There’s a new Ironman? I just seen the new avengers endgame I would say it’s alright, a long 3 hours! The IV’s fits alike the IIIs, with the ones I would always go 1/2 up. Hate my feet size is the money size!

At first I had a hard time finding that off centered rear NA....

But this picture.... not mine BTW.... can't unsee it now.... still copping though hehe....

ec4748b.jpg

Do you guys think that the pairs on stockx are legit? I was thinking of buying my girl a pair since we are both trying for my size on release.

Damn, y'all are really making wanna go for a 12.5. My CDP's are 12.5's, and I'm SUPER GOOD, in the toe box. My 2012's are a size 12, and they absolute KILL my feet, and toes completely. In every way possible. If the 12.5's weren't hard as **** to come up on, I'd double up and wouldn't think nothing of it again. Decisions, decisions. It's online, or BUST for me too.

|l

Hmmm Got me worried now. Seems like a lot more recent opinions gearing towards half size up, especially if they have the pinky crush.
Same boat for me needing 12.5 if this is true.

Stopped watching after he called them “bread 4’s”
Rich always cracks me up. I give him props: He was a young guy once upon a time and made his passion into a longstanding business. That is huge. Those videos, though ... often spouting misinformation about the shoes and designs, and then always matching hats to everything as if that's a real concern to anyone at this point :lol:

Hmmm Got me worried now. Seems like a lot more recent opinions gearing towards half size up, especially if they have the pinky crush.
Same boat for me needing 12.5 if this is true.

Not me they actually felt more roomy to me. And I get 10.5 in every thing

At first I had a hard time finding that off centered rear NA....

But this picture.... not mine BTW.... can't unsee it now.... still copping though hehe....

ec4748b.jpg

I haven't seen a single in hand pair that looks like that joint Marz posted.

Meh. These are underwhelming in the flesh, IMO.

No double up needed for me. I hate to be the old guy pining for the good ol’ days, but this retro is mediocre as hell. :ohwell:
I know I've said this more than once, so apologies. I just can't shake it ... do I buy a second pair? Rocking my shock drop pair again right now around the house. They are cool. The nostalgia wave has ahold of me LOL. But I'm also pissed about the troll job they did to us here. It's stuff like this that makes me wish I wasn't a sneaker/Jordan OG crackhead. I skipped all those **** retros for years, but these are just, kinda, good enough. The truth is, I'm going for a second pair, but I shouldn't. Damn I wish I was 10 years younger. SMFH at myself :lol::smh::stoneface:

Has anyone got a definitive list of differences from the 2012 release please ?
Seriously? Just look at some pics.
Height, positioning of the "wings" on the side, front plastic gray lace locks have the OG extensions at their bottom into the upper, Nike Air on the back, side netting not glued down and is now aligned to the slant of the panel they sit in, midsole paint that doesn't disintegrate after a few wears, Nike and swoosh on the bottom of the sole instead of a Jumpman ...

Back
Top Bottom