Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

2391E0C3-0471-4F2E-BF2C-C5D188BBFD23.jpeg

Via GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

Last edited:
What's the probability of hitting on SNKRS tomorrow during the drop if you have all your payment info/touch id etc set up and you jump on asap. Like 5%?

Entered the SNS raffle on a whim, and I actually hit on my size 13! Excited to have these in hand, they'll go well with my BC3's from last year :nthat:

Scored my 2nd pair on SNS, I went half a size down just to compare it to my TTS 9.5 since I have extra room up front whereas none of my other 9.5 Js are a perfect fit with no extra wiggle room. Game time decision on a 3rd pair come RD since I plan to be wearing these regularly, when do you guys think the next release of these will be?

Hit on SNS for my 2nd pair. That's me done, glad to have a second pair to keep in storage

As far as basketball sneakers go I have usually only purchased the modern ones, like the recent Jordans, Kobe, KD, etc. This is the first JB retro I’ve ever purchased.....and my god as far as casual comfort goes these are a million times more comfortable than those sneakers. Now I’m on a retro JB kick, what have I been doing with my life?

Checked bank and see SNS transaction but no notice from them yet ?
Fingers crossed for 5:50 at 3 spots

Back
Top Bottom