Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Got the PayPal charge notification from SNS but no email official notification saying I won a raffle. Hopefully something soon since I don’t feel like camping on SNKRS App release day, late Iraqi morning

It usually lags a few hours, but you're good. Don't worry.

These are higher quality than the 2012 IV's.
LAG.jpg

I have a feeling that I will be the only one to NOT win via SNS! I never win in ANY of their raffles! With my luck, I won't win via END either. All I want is 1 pair. That's it. If I get lucky to get a 2nd, then so be it. But this shoe was ground zero for me back in 1989! 7th grade, 1st ever pair of Jordans! Just want 1 pair. Gosh I hope SNKRS doesn't let me down.

About the SNS raffle? Are they sending emails throughout the day? I see some got notified early and some just moments ago?

I have a feeling that I will be the only one to NOT win via SNS! I never win in ANY of their raffles! With my luck, I won't win via END either. All I want is 1 pair. That's it. If I get lucky to get a 2nd, then so be it. But this shoe was ground zero for me back in 1989! 7th grade, 1st ever pair of Jordans! Just want 1 pair. Gosh I hope SNKRS doesn't let me down.

About the SNS raffle? Are they sending emails throughout the day? I see some got notified early and some just moments ago?

Man, talk about eerie!! As I typed my post, I checked my email after I hit reply and got the PayPal notification that I got my pair! Thank you SNS!!! Life comes full circle with these!!

Never mind I did hit sns. Checked my bank account forgot I switched because PayPal was saying error. 1 down 1 to go.

Was gonna scoop 2 pairs but there’s so many shoes coming out on the month of May imma have to cut it down to 1 pair

I won a pair on SNS. I thought my card got fraudulent charges when I saw the "international charge" made notification.

Looks like I'm 1-11 in SNS raffles.

Good to see people hit SNS, IIRC there's always been shipping for SNS just no tax.... at least for me....

Back
Top Bottom