Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I’m on the fence about copping these since my 2012s are in decent shape, although worn. Is the quality and comfort a night and day difference from the 2012 release? As much as I love NA branding, it’s hard to justify replacing my current pair.

I didn't hit on one raffle for the 6's in Feb. I was lucky to get a pair release day on SNKRS. I actually hit on 4 raffles on the 4's here in the Peoria, Illinois area.

It’s 9:30pm right and I’m waitlisted STILL. Has anyone gotten a W after being waitlisted for this long?!?

Crazy afternoon indeed for me on those apps. I had 10 minute head starts on all 3 companies. I got selected on Champs & Footaction and got the wait list treatment on Foot Locker.

Footaction deadline to reserve was shorter than Champs for some odd reason. I preferred Foot Locker because I have a $20 coupon. I tried to reserve at Footaction while I was at the market but internet connection was bad and I missed it. I was able to rush home before 4:30PM to reserve at Champs but luckily I was lifted off wait list on Foot Locker and was granted the opportunity to reserve so I took it. I spurned Champs.

I'm looking forward to picking up at Foot Locker with the $20 coupon. And I was sent to Fox Hills Mall too which is literally down the street from me. Things worked in my favor thankfully after a missed reservation and time on wait list. Coincidentally the Champs & Footaction locations I had the chance to reserve at were at Fox Hills Mall too.

Official, with 10 min

Attachments

• A5A57324-42F7-49A2-8833-1B4AFE372361.png
    A5A57324-42F7-49A2-8833-1B4AFE372361.png
    449.8 KB · Views: 38
My old *** taking L's everywhere in LA trying to find a size 12... (Long time, first time)
L on all the footapps with 7 mins
L on ENDS...
L on SNS....
Tried to cop on Offspring, had in cart and lost it... L

Back
Top Bottom