Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Was able to get an 8.5 (wanted 9 but can still wear) from the Hibbett tip. Repped of course, and thanks again NT fam!

Copped on Hibbert but do they oversell and is this the place that calls you to confirm address or purchase?

Bc there's always weirdos like you that inspect every pair down to the last stitch. You dont even have your pair yet but you're already complaining about the qc on them. You do this in every single thread. It's insane that you still buy Nike/JB shoes bc they do nothing but make you mad. It's like you get off on buying a pair so you can complain about them.

I'll head back to the AM1 thread. Care to join me? Oh that's right, you can't. Your constant whining there got you banned.

:lol:

No, it's really not. Buy the limited collabs and sit on them. Nobody is saying buy the gr's or the retro they make a million of. Art Basel, OW, Union, TS. Name the limited collab that crashed.

You can add the KAWS/JB collab to that list too. You wouldn't even believe how much I sold my pair for. I don't even think some of the people here can fathom how hard it is to obtain some of those collabs. Hell, you had some people here practically busting a nut cuz they were able to get a pair or 2 of these mass produced Bred 4s online.

Last edited:
You can add the KAWS/JB collab to that list too. You wouldn't even believe how much I sold my pair for. I don't even think some of the people here can fathom how hard it is to obtain some of those collabs. Hell, you had some people here practically busting a nut cuz they were able to get a pair or 2 of these mass produced Bred 4s online.

Yeah, but it's an entirely different feeling for some copping these Black/Cement 4's. There's a timeless nostalgic feeling with these in comparison to a pair of KAWS 4's of OW's. With KAWS 4's etc, peeps get excited that they copped because it automatically means potential money in their pocket if they'd choose to resell. It's a different feeling then copping a shoe that has emotional connection. If that makes any sense.

Yeah, but it's an entirely different feeling for some copping these Black/Cement 4's. There's a timeless nostalgic feeling with these in comparison to a pair of KAWS 4's of OW's. With KAWS 4's etc, peeps get excited that they copped because it automatically means potential money in their pocket if they'd choose to resell. It's a different feeling then copping a shoe that has emotional connection. If that makes any sense.
Makes all the sense in the world.

I get what you're trying to say, but I was more referring to the folks who were literally shocked/amazed that they were able to hit on SNKRS, footsites, finishline, etc. You think they just hit the Powerball jackpot the way they reacted

Copped on Hibbert but do they oversell and is this the place that calls you to confirm address or purchase?

Hibbets just like everyone else. What ever is left in the store is put online. I’ve heard in store purchase would go 1st before online so it’s 50/50

Weird, so I did end up winning two pairs on SNS, is that even allowed using one email? Do they allow multiple entries, because I know I only entered once...

Weird, so I did end up winning two pairs on SNS, is that even allowed using one email? Do they allow multiple entries, because I know I only entered once...
They discourage it, but I’m sure with super gr’s, they don’t mind sending extras.
if they only charged you once, no loss there. :wink:

Btw, ups mychoice said I’m getting my sns box tomorrow!

dudes really got they panties in a bunch and tried to argue me down yesterday, but for anyone who has both, it's very clear to see the upper material they used on the '19s is nowhere near as durable as the '12s. these new 4s are super thin and flimsy like I said yesterday. they look cool, but quality is not there. how dudes can really argue this is beyond me, which is how I know none of those dudes who were so adamant about disagreeing with me have '12s!

dudes really got they panties in a bunch and tried to argue me down yesterday, but for anyone who has both, it's very clear to see the upper material they used on the '19s is nowhere near as durable as the '12s. these new 4s are super thin and flimsy like I said yesterday. they look cool, but quality is not there. how dudes can really argue this is beyond me, which is how I know none of those dudes who were so adamant about disagreeing with me have '12s!

I disagree, because of the nubuck used on the 12's is easy to scuff and look smooth.

No one cares about those lowtop garbage, department store knockoffs with a jumpman on them. I had them and sold them after about 5 wears cause they were trash like almost everything else released that year.

The 2019 is superior in every way, hands down no questions asked. It’s not even debatable. Please seek attention elsewhere.

No one cares about those lowtop garbage, department store knockoffs with a jumpman on them. I had them and sold them after about 5 wears cause they were trash like almost everything else released that year.

The 2019 is superior in every way, hands down no questions asked. Please seek attention elsewhere.
1_MIcK6DRrlt3mE4J8NPmvLw.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom