Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Man, I can't even get these in hand to check 'em out... Ordered them off stockX on 4/22, and still in the "En Route to StockX" status...

I think the first seller didn't even ship because it stayed "waiting for seller to ship" for like 4 days... Then around the 26th, I guess their system automatically set up a purchase with another seller, which when that pair arrived they must have been fake because the status said something like "return to seller". Then on the 2nd, pending status again, and then last Saturday it changed again to "En Route to StockX"...

I mean damn...

Well damn, color me shocked. My pair has no outstanding flaws. Theyre essentially perfect. The heel stitch is slightly slanted inward but its on both pairs so it evens out. These shoes are crazy complicated with numerous areas to mess up. Somehow they managed to slap these together without a problem. The smell brought me right back to 2015-2016. Maybe JB went back to the good factory that produced the first round of remastereds....

I was extremely worried that the wings would be low on one and high on the other. They nailed every single panel. Its perfectly lined up everywhere. Im impressed
Very cool. Glad you're satisfied with em. I was surely expecting to see you go off in here at anytime.

Well damn, color me shocked. My pair has no outstanding flaws. Theyre essentially perfect. The heel stitch is slightly slanted inward but its on both pairs so it evens out. These shoes are crazy complicated with numerous areas to mess up. Somehow they managed to slap these together without a problem. The smell brought me right back to 2015-2016. Maybe JB went back to the good factory that produced the first round of remastereds....

I was extremely worried that the wings would be low on one and high on the other. They nailed every single panel. Its perfectly lined up everywhere. Im impressed

Thank god, was not looking forward to more of your complaints

CF21123F-D4E7-4294-AE17-7F1032548E80.gif

Which retailers generally do free returns by mail? ex. FA, FTL, Champs, DTLR, Dicks, etc.

I feel your pain, I have been silent but I was sooo excited about this release and had a pair reserved at Footlocker. I went to pick them up and just felt meh about them so I didn’t end up buying them.
I've liked this post, with a heavy heart. I feel the same. Mine are going back. Very disappointed

This pic of mine on feet are one of the reasons I'm going to return mine... My boney feet and skinny legs just ain't getting anything out of these banana barge boat shaped phuckas

They really should have gotten the toe box better on these. The WC4s are actually pretty decent; not OG, but don't scream banana. Oh well...

Ennnnhh.....Gotta say I’m a little disappointed in these. The materials are not great at all. The shape looks like the 2012 pair which are flat out horrible.

I feel your pain, I have been silent but I was sooo excited about this release and had a pair reserved at Footlocker. I went to pick them up and just felt meh about them so I didn’t end up buying them.

Yeah I was super excited about these when the release was confirmed but I’m definitely let down after seeing them in hand.

I've liked this post, with a heavy heart. I feel the same. Mine are going back. Very disappointed

I feel you bros. I could care less about the crooked NIKE AIR. I just can't get over the toe box shape. I've held off on returning my pair as I've been trying to convince myself they're not that bad. :lol: I can't be about this settle for less life that the majority of folks are doing.

Or can I?????? How some of ya'll have the strength to return them or not cop?? :lol: It's so hard.

Last edited:
Anyone get their pair from BTSN yet? I still haven't received a shipping confirmation email from them. Can't remember if it took them awhile when I ordered infrared 6s from them last time

Its really weird for me, these are a top 3 in my eyes, but I didn't cop. I was in high school when they came out and always loved them. I did cop the BC3 and the BM5 and was excited to finish off my trinity with these lV's...but the fire inside me for them had burned out. I only entered the FTL raffle, (knowing I'd take an L with only a 7m head start) and didn't even try on RD on SNKRs.

Just thought I'd share.

Welp. Looks like the size? stock was misleading and my order is now pending stock. Hopefully there’s a restock but I’m not holding my breath.
L

I feel you bros. I could care less about the crooked NIKE AIR. I just can't get over the toe box shape. I've held off on returning my pair as I've been trying to convince myself they're not that bad. :lol: I can't be about this settle for less life that the majority of folks are doing.

Or can I?????? How some of ya'll have the strength to return them or not cop?? :lol: It's so hard.
Why don't you just iron the toe, then?
I understand where you're coming from, though. You know I'm critical of retro Jordans up and down the block. These included. There was a time in the past I probably would have skipped them, too. But age and time is a factor for me. I don't want to wait another five or seven or whatever years just for the possibility that a better version might drop then--and who even trusts these Nike clowns to make the next retro significantly better than this one? They could very easily fix three things from these and screw up four new things that aren't an issue on this version. I hate settling for less than what I think they should be, but for this one I decided I'm happier with an OK (compared to what we've gotten ever since '99) version than without any version at all. Plus, honestly, I mostly will just rock these on weekends with black or gray open-leg (not cuffed) Nike sweats/warmup pants. They still look good when executed in that manner :lol:

I've been hearing that some people are peeved about the NA on the back of these being somewhat off centered. I didn't even notice this until I started hearing about it, and even then, I couldn't care less. Are any of you all irked by this apparent issue I just learned about?

Back
Top Bottom