Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I haven't worn mine out either. Only around the house at night after work. I'm like a kid with a new toy.
I have them on right now. Super comfortable compared to white cements. Feels like the sole is softer. The upper locks down right where it should, they feel like a part of me.

Its hard to not see that the rubber red is way brighter than the tongue. I kind of hope it dulls out with contact with the ground over time/

Also, creasing is prob going to get real on these

Final verdict; these are awesome and too easy to wear. A double up is probably going to happen if I dont get my infrared sitch resolved. I can see these easily being an every day go to if im not careful

Yep, pick any day within a week after release, using stockx "last sale" prices, we can dm each other once a month or something to keep tab on prices. Price on the day 12 months after your selected date is the amount decided on.

$100.

*hand shake*

Edit: sorry I just read you said "a day a week after release". How long do you want after release to pick a day?
Idk, 1-3 weeks. I'll just wait and see how they move. Hard to say with a release like this. And it's any day in the next 12 months. If they double in 3 months, I can cash out. Doesnt have to be 12 months to the day. Just any time before 12 months. This will make it fun to follow.

had 2 pairs of the white cements... ended up selling the second pair because it ran big...dont regret it one bit... love the white cements but not enough to have 2 pairs of...should of held on to my 2nd pair of black metallic 5s though... such a clean shoe

15572807643496048716658197084248.jpg

Just got around to trying mine on and noticed that these have less space in the toe area than my WC4s. I've got wide feet and I'm hoping these stretch out over time. Length is ok tho.

had 2 pairs of the white cements... ended up selling the second pair because it ran big...dont regret it one bit... love the white cements but not enough to have 2 pairs of...should of held on to my 2nd pair of black metallic 5s though... such a clean shoe
I wsnt expecting to like these more than the 5s

the wc4 put a bad taste in my mouth for the model. these completely reversed it

Exact same thing here. Got 2 pairs of WC on release day, they ran sooo huge that I never even took the second pair out of the store bag. Been sitting in my closet since release day 2016.

if the 2016 wc4 isnt nubuck and nubuck has a completely different feel to it, can they still be considered an OG release?
Philosoraptor.jpg
Leather makes them way toO heavy and impractical for ball, especially if the leather was thick like back then too

Its kind of like calling those panda 1s the OG blk whites

Last edited:
15572807643496048716658197084248.jpg

Just got around to trying mine on and noticed that these have less space in the toe area than my WC4s. I've got wide feet and I'm hoping these stretch out over time. Length is ok tho.

Did you get the same size for both kicks? You might need some thinner socks “dress sock”

Idk, 1-3 weeks. I'll just wait and see how they move. Hard to say with a release like this. And it's any day in the next 12 months. If they double in 3 months, I can cash out. Doesnt have to be 12 months to the day. Just any time before 12 months. This will make it fun to follow.

lol why is it hard? you said earlier any collabs would make you money, you picked the TS1 as well so I would've thought that would be a sure thing for you.

I'll let you pick any day within the first two weeks. Agree about it being within 12 months.

Did you get the same size for both kicks? You might need some thinner socks “dress sock”
Yup both are the same size. I knew they were gonna be tight when I first tried them on with nike elite socks. I got the regular dri-fit socks on and I barely have wiggle room for my toes.

You gotta keep tryin to add to cart and eventually you'll hit as long as there's still pairs. I think they're randomly uploading sizes. Me and my bro already copped a pair each
Wh aiathaWhW
Restock alert. I just copped a 9.5 and my bro just copped an 11
2019-05-07 FTL.png

Legend, copped two pairnno email confirmation or anything though finger's crossed.

Feels good to get my grail shoe all over again.

Having 2 pairs in hand puts my mind at ease.

SP pair and Footlocker pair looks the same except the FL pair from the mall had an obviously beat box. The SP box looks hardly touched by human hands. So I took off the hang tag and tucked it away, dropped the receipt in the outer box then closed that outer box. Right in the closet, I will wear the other pair maybe 10 or 20 times a year and break out the DS pair on occasion just to smell :nthat:

I haven't worn mine out either. Only around the house at night after work. I'm like a kid with a new toy.
:rofl:I do the same thing all the time with new pairs. I have been wearing my shock drop pair the same way: around the house after work at night while watching the playoffs. Three weeks since I got them and they still haven't hit pavement but I've put them on almost every day since then LOL.

:rofl:I do the same thing all the time with new pairs. I have been wearing my shock drop pair the same way: around the house after work at night while watching the playoffs. Three weeks since I got them and they still haven't hit pavement but I've put them on almost every day since then LOL.
Why not? Its easy with 4s since theres no clear sole to worry about

i imagine bc3s wouldve been just as easy... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom