Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Size? order page shows this for me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 9.00.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 9.00.31 AM.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 36
I could see why people doubled up and prally copped more… this shoe is nice in its close to OG form… I doubled up myself… I have enough pairs in my collection that I don’t need a double up because I try to wear everything… but for me personally its good to have an extra pair on deck… there could be that 1 time when you mess them up for some reason and the shoe is not fresh anymore lol…could be a mean scuff or scrape or some dirt that wont come off at least you know you got a fresh pair on deck…I only double up on my favorites because I know I will wear them more than any other shoe in my collection

Wearing my pair out today at work. Loosened up the laces as well. Man are these shoes uncomfortable lol. These definitely need to be broken in. Loving the colorway though. These will be on heavy rotation

Did you guys with the cancelled Size orders scoop at drop time or on one of the restocks?
Size had a FSR the morning of the drop for a good while but checking out was terrible that I decided to make breakfast and by the time I finished with breakfast (1.5 hours later), I resubmitted my order and it finally went through (around 6am).
Edit, Order changed from accepted to awaiting dispatch. Hope that means its already packed ready to go and not them trying to locate my pears.

Missed this release and chances of hitting on a restock online is slim. When should I bite on Stockx ? I thought prices would dip to maybe $230 - $245 by now, but my size has been steady $250 - $255 all week. Should I wait a little longer for Stockx to drop or you see these staying above $250 for awhile ?

Missed this release and chances of hitting on a restock online is slim. When should I bite on Stockx ? I thought prices would dip to maybe $230 - $245 by now, but my size has been steady $250 - $255 all week. Should I wait a little longer for Stockx to drop or you see these staying above $250 for awhile ?
Prices on a Saturday release usually drop Wednesday/Thursday/Friday when people get their online orders in the mail.

Keep in mind there are people who buy with gift cards/employee discounts so you might be able to get a price close to retail this week.

Leave it here, post it up on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. I don't care what the hell you do with it. I'm just stating my opinion. You don't have to agree or disagree.

Assuming I was an old head, and the rest of that BS you stated is on you. Don't try to blame me for you not paying attention. If you paid attention, you'd know I kept my opinions to myself for quite sometime. I've mostly been posting pics of OG pairs, and OG clothing, and have been keeping relatively quiet. There's several members that can vouch for that.

These are far from perfect, but my opinion changed when I finally seen them in person. You don't like my opinion, so the **** what. Who cares? Come up with your own. If it still bothers you, use the ignore button. I don't give a ****.
I wasn't saying you weren't/aren't entitled to your opinion, I totally respect that. It was the repetitiveness of your opinion, the constant disparagement and poo-pooing on the shoe throughout March & April--usually on fake pictures of them or on what might hypothetically be released. Its like the anti-abortionist and hardcore Christians with their big signs who go out on places like bourbon street and yell at people passing by; like, I respect your opinion and free speech, but don't shove your sign in my face and yell at me when I'm minding my own business.

Also, I tried to use the ignore button, but it doesn't work on mobile for some reason.

Need another pair of WC IV's but those prices crept up and I'm not feeling it lol. I have an extra pair of these to trade but the B/S forum is crickets now.

Should be today or tomorrow

Just got shipping from something I ordered on Thursday

They’re probably backed up

Back
Top Bottom