Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Cheers to your honesty.

FADEBFA5-145A-4B65-AAFC-205C8F5EDAB1.jpeg

I know in FL its the middle of the day but come on man I got 20 mins before lunch and those tacos are not very fair man. I was already thinking about bananas now tacos come on bruh

my pair is far from perfect, the toe panel thickness is off by 3mm ish. But I plan on just enjoying this pair
for the next 15 years until I can buy a fresh one.

Misaligned Nike Air and all...

Also, for those PAINTING THE EDGES, please don't. I tried scratching it with my nails and the inside is a shade of grey.
way better than the ridiculous look of painted edges.
This isn't a Louis Vuitton bag people.
If it’s done right then it looks good ...who cares Chances are you ain’t never gonna see these people ... if they want to walk around with a keychain on their kicks let them .

Have you checked your spam/ junk folder? That's where my tracking e mail was sent for some reason.

Apparently my pair requires a signature because my tracking shows that FedEx attempted to deliver today.

I am still waiting on BTSN as well but nothing in my inbox or spam. I even sent an email earlier today but no response.

Instant wear today.

46E9D6F4-D97F-49B0-8A48-EF4527829A0C.jpeg

E43A23DC-4F23-4153-825B-4F41DF47AD66.jpeg

image.jpg

Strait to feet. It’s been so long since I’ve worn this shoe it looked out of place on my feet :smh:. Not anymore

It's actually really simple, and I'm not sure if this has been brought up in the thread with a pic to show it (granted my lines aren't PERFECT but this should illustrate that the NIKE is definitely off center...just look at the spacing of the "I" in AIR as it should represent the theoretical middle of the logo and look at where the "K" lines up with it on the WC's and the BC's. On the WC it goes straight through space between the legs of the K. On the BC it COMPLETELY MISSES the space and lines up with the right leg of the K. Pretty obvious that it's off and the NIKE would have to be shifted a few MM to the right to be more "lined up". Why is it like this? Who knows...is Nike trolling us? Do they care? I am still waiting on my pair to be delivered and while this point is annoying, I have better things to do with my time than worry so I'll take these as they are and much like rainking rainking , age is a factor and not wanting to wait till I'm 50 for a "perfect pair" of 4's lol.
fullsizeoutput_d5d.jpeg

The gangs finally all here.

020A85B9-BD3C-4D1D-BC85-1603A954C802.jpeg

Damn it man....I find myself getting most "jealous" of not having these when I see pics of these with either the correct denim or with shorts. But then, I beceome overall dejected when I see the NIke Air awfulness and the panel-cut-chalking that's making these look better. Man....What is going on JB???? What happened to your product being DESIROUS?!?!?! Why I gotta sell myself to want to wear your product anymore?

It's like y'all are just sayin "F-udge it....We're only making these for a select group of people that are gonna buy these if we get them close enough. Then we'll "Re-master" them againand make more money." You see people buyin 3 and 4 pairs (part of the issue on the consumer side)....Do it RIGHT!!!! You'll have even more buyers if you just do it right!!! Y'all wrong for the off-center logo.

End Rant. Re-talked myself out of buying.

My SNS order arrived at work yesterday. Didn't have time to really check them out other than a quick look see (had to run out to a client's place who was getting his 2019 Ford GT delivered! SICK!!!)
Today being my day off, I took the time to fully inspect them. As someone who had the OGs in 7th grade in 1989 (I'm 42) as my 1st pair of Jordans these have a special meaning to me! My pair is pretty darn good!! Other than the offset Nike Air (it is what it is, we can't change it) I'm elated to finally have a pair 30 years later (I missed the '99 release due to work). Had it not been a misty cloudy spritzing day, I'd have worn them for the 1st time to my appointment at Penn Medicine.
I get the hate on some items, but in today's age, we know what JB will do and these are WAY BETTER than having a pair with the Jumpman on the back and horrid nubuck (had the 2012 pair and I sold them on StockX 3 months ago). Can't wait to go to work and grab my 2nd pair from END.
With time to inspect, I took about 10 minutes to unlace them (un-choke them) and relaced them, 1989 MJ style (I will remove the tag when I wear them, lol). I finally have the right shoes to wear with my OG IV Twist jacket I got years ago! Enjoy the pics.

IMG_20190509_164836.jpg
IMG_20190509_164842.jpg
IMG_20190509_164903.jpg
IMG_20190509_165101.jpg
IMG_20190509_165832.jpg

Back
Top Bottom