Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Probably nailed this dunk as well :nthat:

86227726-3C16-4265-A8DC-53AB7B679AFA.jpeg

Actually bricked it hard as hell off the back of the rim.... 2002 Allstar game!!! Couldn’t believe it. Old Man Jordan!!!

Not impressed with the quality on these. I can already tell my 2012 pair had better quality. After first wear noticable creasing. I mean I know shoes crease but for $200+ my goodness.
Screenshot_20190512-001427_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190512-001358_Gallery.jpg

Or maybe he got called out wearing fakes
So now he rocks the stockx tag to let em know lol
"Hey man where you get those kicks?"
"I got em from stockx...look at the tag they legit"

My pair just came in from overseas...I normally don't complain about the quality just because it's expected to not be up to par from such a mass produced shoe, but my goodness the paint job sucks big time. On one shoe the midsole has several paint bubbles, and on the other shoe, I can see several white areas where it seems like the prepubescent kid who painted them couldn't reach the spot with his brush. All good I guess; it's expected from a super conglomerate who's QC is more concerned with quickly getting the shoe to market than it is the quality of it's product due to crazy demand from morons like us trying to get that nostalgic feeling.

j1385.jpg

Bet he made it.:nthat:

His misses looks better than most of todays makes. That 92 miss at the MSG playoff game, I remember watching as it happened. Told the guys with me its on. Jordan not gonna be embarrassed. lol.
Same. That was actually the exact dunk I went looking for on YouTube but then I found that compilation instead. And yeah, no one does in-game dunks or those trick shots like MJ and the old-school crew did. I literally used to watch Bulls games on the edge of my couch just waiting for Mike to get a runout because you never knew what he’d come up with on his dunks. Barely anyone uses breakaways anymore to do something spectacular. It’s lame.

Seen some dude rocking these tonight at Footlocker with the StockX authentication tag... #embarrasing
:rofl:
I can’t even. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
:rofl:

His misses looks better than most of todays makes. That 92 miss at the MSG playoff game, I remember watching as it happened. Told the guys with me its on. Jordan not gonna be embarrassed. lol.
Yea, remember watching this, a lot in the news then about how the Knicks had not allowed Jordan to dunk.... he tried to put that one down so hard. That whole series they really tried to bang him around. The great days of the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom