Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Bstn hasnt shipped yet. Wow. Had to wait till the payment cleared though.

white color pencil. the little bit of excess on the left toe (1st pic) easily wiped off. it definitely gives it more depth, which ultimately means more definition in this case. 2nd pic, left pair is stock so u can see the difference...

20190512_125426.jpg
PicsArt_05-12-01.17.23.jpg

Last edited:
Seen some dude rocking these tonight at Footlocker with the StockX authentication tag... #embarrasing
I'll never understand it man. It's not meant to be a fashion statement and imo looks ridiculous. The Jordan hangtag is far enough.

I don't need it to be that apparent to everyone I walk by that I'm rocking authentic shoes and the fact that you can buy just the green authentication chip with ease makes it even worse. If somebody called me out thinking I was rocking fakes I'd have to just laugh and keep it moving.

white color pencil. the little bit of excess on the right toe easily wiped off...

20190512_125426.jpg
I was lucky enough to catch a second pair on one of the restocks through JD sports. I was a little nervous to attempt to create the white edges with my only pair but now that I'll have a 2nd I may have to.

It really does look better and I'm now seriously considering trying one of the two techniques I've seen online with this being one of them. This also seems like it's a lot safer & forgiving than the other method.

My pair just came in from overseas...I normally don't complain about the quality just because it's expected to not be up to par from such a mass produced shoe, but my goodness the paint job sucks big time. On one shoe the midsole has several paint bubbles, and on the other shoe, I can see several white areas where it seems like the prepubescent kid who painted them couldn't reach the spot with his brush. All good I guess; it's expected from a super conglomerate who's QC is more concerned with quickly getting the shoe to market than it is the quality of it's product due to crazy demand from morons like us trying to get that nostalgic feeling.
The QC is pretty atrocious at times. Some of the stuff I saw with the Travis Scott 4's were really bad and looked like they just plain didn't give a sh*t. Fu*k it, ship it, the public will pay either way and these will sell out. Lol. Thanks Nike, this is what I was hoping for after spending my hard-earned money on a legendary shoe line.

white color pencil. the little bit of excess on the left toe (1st pic) easily wiped off. it definitely gives it more depth, which ultimately means more definition in this case. 2nd pic, left pair is stock so u can see the difference...
Color pencil seemed brilliant when I first heard it.

That chalk seems like it will run and then, it's going to be trouble.
I think it's perfect for display, but please.........post a few pics after a wear, before you retouch them.

Please and thanks!

Last edited:
Ironed the toeboxes a bit didnt wanna get too low cuz theyll start deforming. Looks good so far. Also the prismacolor cool grey is still intact and I wet it up extra hard just to be safe.

Edit: it does take away some of the luster of the contrast but it's not fully gone.

Last edited:
Ironed the toeboxes a bit didnt wanna get too low cuz theyll start deforming. Looks good so far. Also the prismacolor cool grey is still intact and I wet it up extra hard just to be safe.

Edit: it does take away some of the luster of the contrast but it's not fully gone.

been out of the game for a while. Why would you iron the shoe? removing creases?

Back
Top Bottom