Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Ok maybe Im confused...............arent these the CDP IV's??? If not, does that mean these will be coming out soon??? I havent heard anything about the IV's except the White cement in Jan 2012

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Ok maybe Im confused...............arent these the CDP IV's??? If not, does that mean these will be coming out soon??? I havent heard anything about the IV's except the White cement in Jan 2012

These are Promo pairs for the CDP 4 and won't release to the public.They are similar to the release CDP 4s, but with the obvious differences.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

These are Promo pairs for the CDP 4 and won't release to the public.They are similar to the release CDP 4s, but with the obvious differences.

Originally Posted by Freeze

look like variants. so they're probably legit. lol

laugh.gif
 but true
tired.gif

I been looking for these and just havent got lucky....do you guys think those are variants?

I been looking for these and just havent got lucky....do you guys think those are variants?

Originally Posted by KSTAR

Nah they aren't variants, probably just made for friends and fam of jb/nike that never saw the light of day, hence the promo tag.

Originally Posted by KSTAR

Nah they aren't variants, probably just made for friends and fam of jb/nike that never saw the light of day, hence the promo tag.

I'm pretty sure we will see these soon; bout time too, now I don't have to walk on eggshells in my CDP IVs

I'm pretty sure we will see these soon; bout time too, now I don't have to walk on eggshells in my CDP IVs

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I'm never the type to complain about a pair of kicks. I don't care about the Nike Air, blah blah blah whatever.

But what I do have a complaint with this time around is the shape. I hated that shape on the CDP IV's, and was hoping that these retro's would take the shape of the '99 IV's which was perfect
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-black-cement-grey_1_.jpg

I loved this shape. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I'm never the type to complain about a pair of kicks. I don't care about the Nike Air, blah blah blah whatever.

But what I do have a complaint with this time around is the shape. I hated that shape on the CDP IV's, and was hoping that these retro's would take the shape of the '99 IV's which was perfect
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-black-cement-grey_1_.jpg

I loved this shape. 

Back
Top Bottom