Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

If these release next year I really hope they use the material they used on the cdp. Hopefully these dont get the metallic 5/infrared 6 treatment. They would look terrible with suede

my sentiments exactly

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

At this point logically do we care if Nike "authorizes" anymore same quality same shoe idk anymore.

This.
Same material, same factory. Who gives a +!* if nike authorized it or not. We didnt care when we bought b-grades from nike outlets in the past. Keep it movin

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

At this point logically do we care if Nike "authorizes" anymore same quality same shoe idk anymore.

This.
Same material, same factory. Who gives a +!* if nike authorized it or not. We didnt care when we bought b-grades from nike outlets in the past. Keep it movin

Originally Posted by aj456

If these release next year I really hope they use the material they used on the cdp. Hopefully these dont get the metallic 5/infrared 6 treatment. They would look terrible with suede

my sentiments exactly
now heres the question, would u rather have this "promo" version or new "authentic" version but with the new materials
obamahmmw.png

Originally Posted by aj456

my sentiments exactly
now heres the question, would u rather have this "promo" version or new "authentic" version but with the new materials
obamahmmw.png

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

You guys need to stop justifying these promos as "legit" or "authentic". LOOK AT THE GREY EYELETS!!! They're two different shades of grey. I know JB quality has been horrible the past 8-9 years, but even they would stamp these as B-Grades.

It looks as if the eyelet issue is because of the lighting.  

You guys need to stop justifying these promos as "legit" or "authentic". LOOK AT THE GREY EYELETS!!! They're two different shades of grey. I know JB quality has been horrible the past 8-9 years, but even they would stamp these as B-Grades.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

nah, all the promos are like that. nothing to do with lighting

cdp iv is like that too. lower eyelets are shiny and the upper dull/matte. i own both cdp/promo.

cdp iv is like that too. lower eyelets are shiny and the upper dull/matte. i own both cdp/promo.

if these retro i will try to cop 2 pairs. missed out on the cdp, i hate when jb puts a good shoes with a questionable shoe and then asks for 300+ dollars for the pack so the fact that these might release seperately is great news for me.

if these retro i will try to cop 2 pairs. missed out on the cdp, i hate when jb puts a good shoes with a questionable shoe and then asks for 300+ dollars for the pack so the fact that these might release seperately is great news for me.

Logic tells me these are coming out because its the 23rd anniversary I shuld know these came out same year I was born lls last year or this year still I guess we got hit with a ton of 3s and next year will be the same with 4s and 5s in 2013 if were still around by then lls my guess since jb likes to make trends outta things with wc3s first in 2011 then tb3s then bc3s and its lookin that way for 2012 with wc4s then military blues and bc4s on black Friday and my long shot guess is they'll make the same 5s we bought a few months ago black Friday 2013 lls

Logic tells me these are coming out because its the 23rd anniversary I shuld know these came out same year I was born lls last year or this year still I guess we got hit with a ton of 3s and next year will be the same with 4s and 5s in 2013 if were still around by then lls my guess since jb likes to make trends outta things with wc3s first in 2011 then tb3s then bc3s and its lookin that way for 2012 with wc4s then military blues and bc4s on black Friday and my long shot guess is they'll make the same 5s we bought a few months ago black Friday 2013 lls

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

I hope your logic is right. I only care about the IVs this year. White/cement and black/cement are my grails.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

I hope your logic is right. I only care about the IVs this year. White/cement and black/cement are my grails.

Back
Top Bottom