Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

I still have my CDP 4's
pimp.gif

But will probably have to double up and cop these just to have a backup pair

I still have my CDP 4's
pimp.gif

But will probably have to double up and cop these just to have a backup pair

Ive always passed on the bred IV.... But I think its time to scoop a pair.... or two hahaha cop x2

Ive always passed on the bred IV.... But I think its time to scoop a pair.... or two hahaha cop x2

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by JayWalkin

why are they releasing jays that came in packs???

because for the most part cdp=curse word in the sneakerhead dictionary
i dunno bout that CDP's was a blessing to get WILD OG colors in a short amount of time.
This. While a lot of the CDP's sucked, some were really good quality. The carmines and hares were put together really well imo. The packs sucked, but there were was definitely a lot of OG heat that we hadn't seen for a long time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by JayWalkin

why are they releasing jays that came in packs???

because for the most part cdp=curse word in the sneakerhead dictionary
i dunno bout that CDP's was a blessing to get WILD OG colors in a short amount of time.
This. While a lot of the CDP's sucked, some were really good quality. The carmines and hares were put together really well imo. The packs sucked, but there were was definitely a lot of OG heat that we hadn't seen for a long time.

knowing that sneakers are getting hyped up so bad i might have to start camping out for these now smh

knowing that sneakers are getting hyped up so bad i might have to start camping out for these now smh

Back
Top Bottom