Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

poppin 
pimp.gif
.. 2012 is looking real hectic, I gotta find a job.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

$270 is a bit pricy. But still cheaper then what you'll find else where. tough choice
exactly what i think. but now that it might be coming out in 2012...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$270 is a bit pricy. But still cheaper then what you'll find else where. tough choice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

^^

I have said it multiple times. I'm 99.9% sure they won't release considering these are promo pairs for the CDP that came back out in 2008.

Anyways my sis brought me back a couple pairs she picked up from a mom and pop shop in Japan. Here are some pics I snapped. Sorry for the Nhood sized pics.
http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/07/2012-will-be-the-year-of-the-air-jordan-4/
Are you still 99% sure? Who is your source?

Those IVs releasing are not these.

Please read what I said. This was the Promo for the CDP IV and will not release to the public. The link you posted is for a future release of the IV not these specific CDP IVs.

The 2012 release IV and the CDP IV Promo are not the same.

^^

I have said it multiple times. I'm 99.9% sure they won't release considering these are promo pairs for the CDP that came back out in 2008.

Anyways my sis brought me back a couple pairs she picked up from a mom and pop shop in Japan. Here are some pics I snapped. Sorry for the Nhood sized pics.
http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/07/2012-will-be-the-year-of-the-air-jordan-4/

Please read what I said. This was the Promo for the CDP IV and will not release to the public. The link you posted is for a future release of the IV not these specific CDP IVs.

^^

Maybe I should have clarified that I was talking about this OG colorway being released again in the future. I know that these two aren't the same. And when has a promo sneaker ever been released to the public in mass quantities? This is why I assumed you knew exactly what I was talkin' bout. But maybe I'm wrong

^^

Maybe I should have clarified that I was talking about this OG colorway being released again in the future. I know that these two aren't the same. And when has a promo sneaker ever been released to the public in mass quantities? This is why I assumed you knew exactly what I was talkin' bout. But maybe I'm wrong

Originally Posted by j4ck

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefully the material will be like the nubuck and not the ashy suede. always a possiblity.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefully the material will be like the nubuck and not the ashy suede. always a possiblity.

Dare I engage in the Nike Air argument? Dare I once again question why I can't have Nike Air on the back?

I mean the quality, shape, materials, etc are going to be different, because the company increases profit margins on cheaper materials - and one could argue they are pushing JB as separate from Nike - but are Jordans really more difficult to market without the jumpman on it?

Dare I engage in the Nike Air argument? Dare I once again question why I can't have Nike Air on the back?

I mean the quality, shape, materials, etc are going to be different, because the company increases profit margins on cheaper materials - and one could argue they are pushing JB as separate from Nike - but are Jordans really more difficult to market without the jumpman on it?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yeah, jb done screwed up on the metallic V's releasing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those Vs are one of the best Jordans of all time. This release, not impressive

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those Vs are one of the best Jordans of all time. This release, not impressive

I doubt they're releasing again, but they may come out along with the other 4s next year... These are just 08 Promos.

I doubt they're releasing again, but they may come out along with the other 4s next year... These are just 08 Promos.

Back
Top Bottom