Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Just got mine today from air-randy. I've owned the 99's, the CDP's, and a pair of fakes, and IMO

99's> these promo's> CDP's> fakes

These look good and resemble the 99's more than the CDP's with shape and fit, but there's just
something that's making me go hmmm...
2b016d1c096219bb11355c1af6566f1a0306dc55.jpg

03f26ee1af0876951a5be81e457c53fc529700b3.jpg

Just got mine today from air-randy. I've owned the 99's, the CDP's, and a pair of fakes, and IMO

99's> these promo's> CDP's> fakes

These look good and resemble the 99's more than the CDP's with shape and fit, but there's just
something that's making me go hmmm...
2b016d1c096219bb11355c1af6566f1a0306dc55.jpg

03f26ee1af0876951a5be81e457c53fc529700b3.jpg

Originally Posted by nukleup

Just got mine today from air-randy. I've owned the 99's, the CDP's, and a pair of fakes, and IMO99's> these promo's> CDP's> fakes These look good and resemble the 99's more than the CDP's with shape and fit, but there's just something that's making me go hmmm...

Can we get pics or a vid

Just got mine today from air-randy. I've owned the 99's, the CDP's, and a pair of fakes, and IMO99's> these promo's> CDP's> fakes These look good and resemble the 99's more than the CDP's with shape and fit, but there's just something that's making me go hmmm...

Can we get pics or a vid

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Can we get pics or a vid
cosign. You got me debating if i should cop a pair from him too. his price isn't that far fetched 230-240.... thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Can we get pics or a vid
cosign. You got me debating if i should cop a pair from him too. his price isn't that far fetched 230-240.... thanks in advance

the fact that cdp promos have surfaced for cheap is great for those who missed out, but it raises the question why did it take so long for them to hit the market?

the fact that cdp promos have surfaced for cheap is great for those who missed out, but it raises the question why did it take so long for them to hit the market?

they are looow on market now i mean these were at 300 alone now there at 170 ds i can find them crazy how things fluctuate

they are looow on market now i mean these were at 300 alone now there at 170 ds i can find them crazy how things fluctuate

Originally Posted by Cash is King

no you didn't
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is King

no you didn't
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom