Air Jordan IV comparison pics???

Does anyone have any comparison pictures of an OG or '99 Retro and a '99 Rerto +? I am curious to see if the shape is the same on the Retro +.

The shape is WAY off.

The Tour/Lightning IV's being most drastic.

There's a whole page of IV's in the SC XX3 Issue if someone wants to post up that page.

yeah the shape is off, you could find pics on air-jordans.com, but tehre is no side to side comparison. th older model is higher

Yeah, I have that mag along with the 2005 SC issue. But I can't really tell from the pics.

What I am looking for and have not been able to find are high quality pics comparing the OG/'99 White Cement or Black Cements IV's and the '99Retro plus models, in particular the White-Columbia-Midnight Navy IV's. I am curious to see how the shape of the White-Columbia-Midnight Navy's stackup against the OG versions.

We all know how far off the '06 retros are, but what about the "other" '99 IV's?

the difference between my CG IV's and mars IV's are like night and day. my mars are a LOT longer in the toe box area.

i think he's talking about the difference if any between an og or 99 retro of an og and a 99 retro + white/chrome-cool grey's etc. not a 99 retro and06 retro

the 99/00 retro+ IVs have the same shape as the other 99s, just not mesh, flight tag, or plastic. (except for the wings on the blk/cool grey)

someone posted the pics before but here's an example that Air J mentioned:

010631.jpg

33p4x0w.jpg

look at the shape
sick.gif

JB killed my favorite Jordan model of all time
tired.gif

the CG IVs were on point to me imo. even tho the height wasnt cut like the 99s, they still looked dope.

^ i agree but that banna shape just effin KILLS me.

Just imagine all the complaints when the Blak/cements retro again
laugh.gif

I wish they didn't do the Tour IV dirty like the rest of them. IMO, the 3rd best IV ever, behind black and white cements.

Regardless of shape though, I still had to re-up on them twice.

Originally Posted by luvdashoes

i think he's talking about the difference if any between an og or 99 retro of an og and a 99 retro + white/chrome-cool grey's etc. not a 99 retro and 06 retro
Exactly!

Does anyone have any pics? Or can anyone take any pics if you have these two models? I have '99 Retro +'s but not an OG or '99 Retro Black/cementor White Cement.

It's ashame JB bastardized the Air Jordan 4 like that. I don't have the 99 Jordan 4's but how hard is it to make the Military Blue's and theMars 4's higher up like the OG's and 99 4's!? It's not like the price went down either...
tired.gif

^ Take your little food ideals elsewhere.

People dont realize these shoes are made for MJ - a sz 13.5/14

Your foot is just a plantain

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

any jordan iv in a 10 and up is a banana. except og's of course.
eyes.gif

tell me about it.
Honestly as long as i get the color i could careless

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

tired.gif

the CG IVs were on point to me imo. even tho the height wasnt cut like the 99s, they still looked dope.

that leg hair dude...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bjvig414

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

tired.gif

that leg hair dude...
eyes.gif
um ok????
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

someone posted the pics before but here's an example that Air J mentioned:

010631.jpg

33p4x0w.jpg

look at the shape
sick.gif

I'll admit they've done many of the retros no justice, but it looks to me like we're comparing a size 13 with a size 8. If a 13 were made inthe shape of the blk/cement shown here they wouldn't fit anyone but a 600 pounder. The shape of a size 13 will never be the same as a size 8. ----------------------- One more thing, if you pull your laces as tight as they are on the top pair, then anything is going to look goofy.

I have seen comparison's on here some were that were real good suprised they aint on here yet its a major change
like a 200 hundred pounder to a 400 pounder change and i always wonder why the shape changed on alot of models

Back
Top Bottom