Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Really?! Is this more hype then the previous DB releases? I've only tried to get the 3's last year, and i don't remember it being that much hype surrounding them.

theyre online for around 300 shipped, id much rather pay the extra hundred not to freeze for 24 hrs

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

how does one wait on ndc? Do you refresh the jordan 4 page? or do u search doernbecher and just keep refreshing around 11:50? or does it come up on the main page?
wondering the same.

Originally Posted by mike g

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

how does one wait on ndc? Do you refresh the jordan 4 page? or do u search doernbecher and just keep refreshing around 11:50? or does it come up on the main page?
wondering the same.

F5....F5...F5...

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Man, this is getting crazy, all these hypebeasts, SMH

I think it's a combination of hypebeasts and people trying to resell because of the poor economy.Either way, I'm comfortably sitting home taking it all in.lol

This release is MORE hyped than last years db that for sure, I showed up at 5am last year and the line wasn't even like that, I was by the alley, that's @ NT Chi.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

NT Chicago

This s*** is crazy...

WOOOOW
eek.gif

fff that, with my fast internet speeds n coppin from nikestore i'm coppin....

devil.gif
TO RESELL 
devil.gif

laugh.gif

This release is MORE hyped than last years db that for sure, I showed up at 5am last year and the line wasn't even like that, I was by the alley, that's @ NT Chi.
Got any concrete info on the restock or is that just your hypothesis ? 

I'm not posting the NDC link eff yall ololololol

NT Chicago

This s*** is crazy...
DAMN! 
eek.gif

My sister works there and she told me there were only 15 people lined up this morning. I'm glad I don't want these fugly asse shoes  
laugh.gif

those pics r crazy! i remember only a handful of people on here like me wanted these from the start after pics surfaced. if i could wait out there in line i would but i have something called a job that take precedent. hoping it's easier this year on ndc but i doubt it. at least my bro was able to secure me 2 pairs at ntlv but not in my size. worst case scenario i'll sell those pairs so i can get my size with whatever i make off them.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

III`s are the best and there wasn't even any hype with them, SMH

They are effing awesome. 

Hype doesn't mean the shoe sucks. It means hype sucks. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i called niketown las vegas , boston , chicago , new york and LA

and everyone said they are not taking phone orders at all

and las vegas said they are already sold out from a pre order.

does anyone have the link yet because i cant find the page on nike.com....................................................peace23
Phone orders are usually taken after 48-72 hours...

i know , thats what they did last year but i called today and they told me no phone orders

now maybe they told people something else i dont know , you hear so many things who knows what to think

ive had niketown Las Vegas tell me no phone orders  on the DB 6's then my homeboy called me up and said they took his order so

i called them back and they let me order a pair

it is one big @**  joke when it comes to these release's

i have never been able to make a order online with any hot releases that dropped

my record is 0-123 , i do the samething everyone else does but never a score. 

now you know thats a joke and yet i aways see the same people getting there orders through

i dont know why but i can never cop online , i hope the streak ends tonight....................................................peace23

Originally Posted by ploisback

Got any concrete info on the restock or is that just your hypothesis ? 

I'm not posting the NDC link eff yall ololololol

The 2,1,6, and 3 db's were restocked.

I was going to go to NT in beverly Hills today in the morning, found out last night that there was about 200 people in line already. Scratched that... Then i found out NT in Santa Monica were going to issue wristbands at 5, and were not going to let anybody line up until 430... That was a major fail. About 350 people showed up, so they decided to raffle the wristbands, which we later found out that they had about 120 of em...I got lucky and got #93...

Lucky ticket #789

The wristband...

They will hand out the shoes in numerical order. A lot of shorter people won, so i hope I'll be able to scoop up my 12/13...

Almost forgot that these were dropping tonight. I'll attempt to snag a pair for the sole (
wink.gif
) purpose of reselling. Yea, I know it's for a charity but once I make the initial purchase the money is donated. Anything after that is straight cake (again
wink.gif
). Come at me bros!!!

Originally Posted by enchanting

Almost forgot that these were dropping tonight. I'll attempt to snag a pair for the sole (
wink.gif
) purpose of reselling. Yea, I know it's for a charity but once I make the initial purchase the money is donated. Anything after that is straight cake (again
wink.gif
). Come at me bros!!!

you really have to post that? I don't care for resellers, do anything you want but don't come here bragging about it 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom