Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by chicagobestcity

Does anyone know if there's a line in NT Chicago? 
Based on what I heard, Is that NT Chicago don't allow line-up tonight... I don't know about tomorrow?
Hit them up on Facebook... 
happy.gif

Yes, there is already a line starting to wrap around the block to the right. First come first serve, one per. I went to return some shoes and exchange some kids basketball shoes, but they have the poorest selection if kids shoes ever. And they could not grasp the concept of returning me the taxes. Oh yeah, and I showed my lil brother what shoes everyone is in line for, and he said theyre ugly. I dunno if they were shook from gettin calls about those shoes and questions about lining up. Blame swype for any spelling errors. End if rant.

MAN SMH @ the bums camped outside NTLA 
roll.gif

100+ heads out there for these shoes? you gotta be kidding me

they been out there all week and in the rain too and freezing weather for those bootleg looking shoes

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

resell aint even ganna be much on those shoes

and the shoes look horrid

guess its true Hype Kills

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Spot here in Orlando must be getting a lot since they are opening at regular time... Better for me

Where in Orlando you getting these
i highly dobut you will getting these any where in Orlando, HoH in Florida Mall will not be getting these and thats the only place that gets limited releases in that area

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Why do people keep saying these won't release online? They definitely WILL be....lol at all the dudes pulling 180s outta the blue and falling into the hype.

160, wavez, and few other dudes-Hope you guys get your pairs. I know you wanted these since day 1 like myself

Preciate the love bro, I'm at NT dallas right now and its looking crazy...they won't allow you to camp till 6 am tomorrow but its so many sneakerheads out her, I hope I get 1 pair let alone 2!!

What a damn joke, lol camping out for these. 
roll.gif
Hell, I'll try online tonight and if I miss out, on to the next shoes!

i called niketown las vegas , boston , chicago , new york and LA

and everyone said they are not taking phone orders at all

and las vegas said they are already sold out from a pre order.

does anyone have the link yet because i cant find the page on nike.com....................................................peace23

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

smh @ dudes getting upset at folks waiting in line to cop..............#whyumad#

trust nobody is "MAD" at  folks waiting in line to cop

its more of a SMH i feel sorry for that dude and embarrassment for my city to have 100+ bums camped outside a niketown since the crack of dawn in rainy weather and frigid temperatures

like it aint that serious you would think the yeezys are coming out or something based on the lineup

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

smh @ dudes getting upset at folks waiting in line to cop..............#whyumad#

trust nobody is "MAD" at  folks waiting in line to cop

its more of a SMH i feel sorry for that dude and embarrassment for my city to have 100+ bums camped outside a niketown since the crack of dawn in rainy weather and frigid temperatures

like it aint that serious you would think the yeezys are coming out or something based on the lineup

I agree with you that no one is mad. It's actually funny that people are waiting in line for this piece of garbage. I know a kid helped design these, but lets call a spade a spade. These shoes are ugly looking bootlegs.

Are these more limited than the 3s? If not... good luck resellers.
Smh @ that crowd. I blame facebook and ebay prices on the db 6s/3s for this.lol

if they garbage then i hope i can cop a pair. i personally like them. so hopefully hype beat dont buy them all

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i called niketown las vegas , boston , chicago , new york and LA

and everyone said they are not taking phone orders at all

and las vegas said they are already sold out from a pre order.

does anyone have the link yet because i cant find the page on nike.com....................................................peace23
Phone orders are usually taken after 48-72 hours...

how does one wait on ndc? Do you refresh the jordan 4 page? or do u search doernbecher and just keep refreshing around 11:50? or does it come up on the main page?

^^ That pic is ridiculous, im glad I don't live in a big city like that, there is no way I would be able to deal with that
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom