Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Wow, thats what NT have become....I remember back in the day we would happily share NDC links. I posted the link to finish line when they dropped the QS XX3 at 11 am. I guess cats don't do that anymore, you gotta get a PM for a link like its a matter of national security...they're just shoes fellas. Just Shoes.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by enchanting

Almost forgot that these were dropping tonight. I'll attempt to snag a pair for the sole (
wink.gif
) purpose of reselling. Yea, I know it's for a charity but once I make the initial purchase the money is donated. Anything after that is straight cake (again
wink.gif
). Come at me bros!!!

you really have to post that? I don't care for resellers, do anything you want but don't come here bragging about it 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry bro, I just felt like sharing.

realdillxxx its just that NT has gotten so big, theres alot of pople who are only here to resell, seems like sharing info with people who have been around/contributed to the site should get that insider info... imo

I'm not posting is publicly because just that. Niketalk is NOTHING LIKE it was BACK IN MY DAY lolololol

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

realdillxxx its just that NT has gotten so big, theres alot of pople who are only here to resell, seems like sharing info with people who have been around/contributed to the site should get that insider info... imo

So true!! Aint been here so long in the game...but I know NT by now.....This cant be more true!!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom