Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Lol!!! Ratatouille !!!
roll.gif

Was just at Home Depot running errands and saw this. Talked to the paint guy and he said it dried clear and worked pretty good on this planter pot they used to test it on. When one of my pairs comes in, I may have to test it out on the tabs to see how well it looks. LOL

Fnl sent tracking alrdy. Saying it is being shipped today. Guess it is too late fo chanve shipping address. No word NDC tho. Prolly head to serramonte mall to check it out in person.

Yep, we got shipping confirmation on our FNL pairs too. They have been sending it out the Saturday afternoon of release. NDC shipping will probably come on Monday night.

Got a 9. Find out they run a little big, at least for me. Went to ntny to exchange for an 8.5 but I was too late and theyre gone..did happen to see a dude in store needing the 9 which was sold out. Sold it to him for retail since I have no desire for reselling. Meh, happy hunting

[quote name="uclabruinsbaby" url="/t/517111/air-jordan-iv-green-glow-dark-grey-green-glow-cement-grey-black-fall-2013/1860#post_]

same here man
i'm 31 now & the game has evolved like a wildfire.
i remember getting to the mall just a couple of hours before it opened to cop the spacejams back in the day
camping out became the new thing shortly after that
now resellers, bots, consignment stores, celebrity hype, social networks, and so much more have contributed to the new shoe game
it's not going to die down anytime soon
the next generation of kids that are overly obsessed with hype & it keeps business booming
all these new colorways i.e. green glows, toros, fresh prince Vs, what the dunk inspired kobes lebrons & kds and all of their colorways, plus more....are all evidence that people are willing to shell out tons of cash and that things are not going to die down anytime soon.
hell.....this new sock craze is even getting ridiculous.....look at people camping out for the camron x rif.la nike elite socks and paying upwards of $350+ resell 
[/quote]
Myself my wife and a third guy were the only people to camp for those, if you call less than 6 hours camping...there were only 3 pairs at that time. Then when they did the pack with the logos on the socks and clothes added, jeff gave us two packs for free. Plus we got to kick it with Cam all night.. So it was very worth it

View media item 543506

Last edited:
Copped mine at 5:12 Pacific

Nike didn't tweet a link though? At least it didn't show up for me. I follow Kicks Deals or something like that and he reposted the link so I got it through his post. (straight from nike) So Nike don't tweet the links anymore? Its been a month or two since I've wanted a pair of new releases

I think these shoes look nice but I jus didn't like em enough to cop... Instead I was able to cop DS Concords and DS Lebron X cutting Jades for $400.... I won't regret these.... Hopefully lol.... On to the Fire Red V!!!!!!

No regrets.pass on these, 4s are cool but 3s are my weakness so I will be gunning for the 3s next week.. One more thing, I wish people stop saying you all will regret, passing on them later on.. Just like some people like them, some people didn't like them enough to buy them.. To me the only people who make that statement are those, who double up and pray they skyrocket in value down the line

Back
Top Bottom