Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Welp. Looks like NDC delivering to my work on Thursday and fnl delivering to my house on Friday. Hope ups doesn't leave it on my doorstep AND it is not in a FNL labeled box. Delivery is long since I'm on the west coast.

I ended up passing and copped the Lebron mints instead. Not a bad colorway at all though. 

laugh.gif
You should have read what you typed twice, because you would have realized what you're saying contradicts itself. If they're trying to get a sneaker out immediately for shipping as opposed to waiting until Monday, that means it's being processed faster.
   No.

Also from my experience ndc processes orders by order number regardless of your shipping option, I've had orders with free shipping ship before those with next day.

Last edited:
I feel the same way. People talking about only paying retail for any j and then they tack on super expensive shipping to get the shoes a day or 2 early, just so they can go in the closet :lol:

Word, that's why I never pay for anything other than regular shipping. I usually don't wear a sneaker until weeks after they released. I'm backed up, I'm just now breaking sneakers out that I copped in June.

Even though he didn't explain it that well I have to agree with him, I've paid for next day on Saturday orders and always recieve the shoes the same day as I normally would have with free shipping. Only difference is I get them at 8-9am vs 5-6pm.

It's still all regional, someone further away from Memphis might benefit from next day but I think the closer you are it isn't worth it to pay for next day.

Also from my experience ndc processes orders by order number regardless of your shipping option, I've had orders with free shipping ship before those with next day.

That might be your experience, but people were ordering from NDC next day so their orders weren't getting canceled like other people. This was a common practice on NT. Now they seem to handle allocation better with the new site.

And NDC doesn't get orders to me until Wednesday or Thursday.

all the people saying why don't they glow and trying to make them glow with paint and stuff, it wouldn't surprise me if jb comes back in a year or so with a version that glows
laugh.gif
 or some 3s that glow or something

I was one of those person who was surprised that this didn't sit atleast through out the day... Both malls I went to later that day was all cleaned out. Same malls that had FR3, Shadow 1s, and Playoffs 8 sitting.... Seems like that JB produced less pairs than what everyone was expecting. A lot of people thought these would be close to FR3 and Toro4 numbers. I guess not.

I was lucky enough to grab 3 pairs online... I'm glad FNL released it 4 minutes late, and NDC released it 3 minutes before they announced it on twitter. A lot of people thought they were TLO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom