Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

waitn in line.......raffle..........for these???
To each their own.. no need to hate on those who feel it necessary to wait or do the raffle... I think they are clean, but wouldn't wait in line. Doesn't mean its a bad thing for people who actually did wait or thought it was worth the wait

View media item 544192 View media item 544193 Copped my green glows today. From my local finishline. Not happy with what I seen when I got them home. Any suggestions on fixing this? Plz help. A mark right in the middle of shoe. Looks like glue but idk the eraser n brush kit didn't help. So I guess its a scuf. On the other shoe the blk mid sole looks faded.

This happenned to me with bred 4s...a damn glue stain right in the center of the shoe...picked up this pair at fta...it looked horrible cuz the stain was right in the center, where yout eye naturally looks right at the stain. I took the shoe back to fta to see if I could exchange for another pair, and to my surprise they had another in my sz. And actually let me swap it out. New pair was much better.

Last edited:
This happenned to me with bred 4s...a damn glur stain rigjt in the center of the shoe...picked up this pair at fta...it looked horrible cuz the stain was right in the center, where yout eye naturally looks right at the stain. I took the shoe back to fta to see if I could exchange for another pair, and to my surprise they had another in my sz. And actually let me swap it out. New pair was much better.
that's whats up. They let u exchange them. My local store sold out. But yeah I seen this as soon as I opened the box. Normally I wouldn't complain but hey this is my hard earned money lol and I didn't plan on un-DSing these for a while.

Always inspect your kicks before you buy them.  You can see if they have another pair in your size if you don't like the quality.  Even if you get it home, then decide you don't like something with it, you can bring it back to exchange or return.

I knew chances of getting an exchange was slim but I had to try because that damn glue stain was the first thing you noticed when you look at the kicks. Good luck

Last edited:
Still no tracking from NDC and i did next day air. -_-

Next day air doesn't make your order process any faster. It just means you get next day shipping, once your order in finalized. Doesn't give you priorities over others or anything.

If you're doing next day air to minimize your chances of cancellation, it won't change anything, if its going to get cancelled, it will. They're not rushing your order just because you got next day air.

Starting to regret not copping these....thought the grey was a lot darker based on Nike pictures which led me not to cop...well I got the Oreo 4s on hold those will have to do

Next day air doesn't make your order process any faster. It just means you get next day shipping, once your order in finalized. Doesn't give you priorities over others or anything.

If you're doing next day air to minimize your chances of cancellation, it won't change anything, if its going to get cancelled, it will. They're not rushing your order just because you got next day air.
I did next day air because im impatient ..

Always inspect your kicks before you buy them.  You can see if they have another pair in your size if you don't like the quality.  Even if you get it home, then decide you don't like something with it, you can bring it back to exchange or return.

You can't do this at most places for a sneaker that's going to sell out that people are camped out for.

The shooting
is there any more info on this
Below is a link to an article and video from one of the local news stations here in Vegas In reference to the shooting that happened during a campout for the Green Glows.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/23165189/man-shot-at-meadows-mall-waiting-for-sneakers
I hope they have the shooter in custody...

Used to be able to tell what releases would bring out the worst type of people/the worst in people, but this goes to show knuckleheads will kill over non-limited shoes too.  =/

Last edited:
Still think these are meh even with some of the nicer pics. Hopefully those who cop enjoy them. Got a couple of pairs for friends. To each his own.

I copped these yesterday even though I wasn't planning to. I was walking by Foot Locker around the time they opened and they had one pair left in my size. I asked if I could see them (mistake) and as soon as they were on my feet....yeah. I don't know how much of that is my sickness and how much of it is the shoes but they definitely looked a lot better in person than they did in any pics I had seen. I also think that mint green is a nice touch and honestly these aren't nearly as loud as the toro bravo's I bought last month.

Long story short, I am still copping the Oreo's as I think those will be the best 4's released in a long time but these are dope. Very dope. 

Back
Top Bottom