Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

try putting the code in the coupon field instead
it saying i have yet to meet the minimum amount purchase
not that worried since i already ordered from ndc, but it is $20 saved plus i like to have two pairs so I can compare
you sure youre using a winners reward circle coupon and not one of those $20 off $100
Anyone else getting the message from NDC about waiting in line to please check out, but you  already have a launch item in your chart......But I don't....
when did nike start limiting purchases to one launch item per cart?

i got on fnl and about to checkout, but they not accepting my winner's circle. whatup with that? should i just buy it and deal with the $20 later on?
One time they told me over the phone to try and enter the $20 wc reward code in the coupon code box since it wasnt working in the wc code box but I just said why not just take my order since we're already on the phone...didn't get to try out the coupon code box thing to see if it accepted the wc code...

lol.... bot for twitter link (3 minutes later than addding from site) on a non TLO GR mass release....
laugh.gif

anyone stuck on FNL "waiting to submit your order"? i don't know if i should refresh or not?

anyone stuck on FNL "waiting to submit your order"? i don't know if i should refresh or not?

Mine was stuck like that for like 20 mins. Hit refreshed and splashed screen me. I don't get it, I did everthing right when it dropped and it was smooth up to that point :smh:

easy FNL cop.......148 with WC coupon and free shipping. + 5% ebates, comes out roughly to $140. hope everybody like their pairs.

coolio! was able to use my $20 WC.
they refused to ship to my non billing address, so I had to fix that.
hope fnl doesn't send it in a box with their name plastered all over it.

welp, i feel like an idiot for waiting for the twitter link....still in line on ndc for size 10...been in line for almost 30 min...wondering when i should give up

just got through with the FNL mobile site on my laptop, got a 9.5 after about 15 min of the SPA page

Mine was stuck like that for like 20 mins. Hit refreshed and splashed screen me. I don't get it, I did everthing right when it dropped and it was smooth up to that point
mean.gif
oh man i hope that's not going to happen here. that's so wrong and refund takes like a few days too.

coolio! was able to use my $20 WC.
they refused to ship to my non billing address, so I had to fix that.
hope fnl doesn't send it in a box with their name plastered all over it.
I got a box ,  i think it was from NDC or Champs that had Jordan XIII stamped on the outside... hahaha, from the HGG release...=

Last edited:
is it me or footlocker is straight up broken? i can never add the shoe to cart on release day.

NDC is OUT OF STOCK now.

Last edited:
Shame I got to do all this for some GR jordans. I'm about to cop some barkley sun posites for $150 and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom