Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Just when you thought 4's couldn't be any more of a pain in the ****, now you get cracking AND yellowing...

the good thing about these is that they made them in GS sizes also.... possible general release?? we shall see

Copped from 166 Flatbush yesterday, does anyone else's laces feel waxy or thicker than normal?

great photo for a great shoe

this is one time i'm happy to be living in nyc

these where the best shoes released by jordan brand in a long time
Thanks bro....these are definitely the best in a while and the only ones I really had my eyes set on.   The first time in a long time I was able to go into a store and grab a shoe I really wanted.

Thanks bro....these are definitely the best in a while and the only ones I really had my eyes set on.   The first time in a long time I was able to go into a store and grab a shoe I really wanted.
this was my first time in a long time to line up 2-3hrs in the cold for a pair of shoes as well
but im beyond happy to cop em

i think this is the best shoe that was released for the all star game
this is the first time i doubled up since the concord low 11's from last year

The ease that JB throws a $250 price tag on retros is dizzying. I definitely thought these were $200 and didn't even notice they were 250 even as I was paying for them. I noticed when I took a pic of the box tag to send to a friend.

It's a nice shoe and I think the blue tint sole works on these better than 90% of the retros that feature this blue tint clear sole.

But the material is weird. It feels like vac tech that nike used on seemingly every release 2 or 3 summers ago. The lasering has such a great effect on leather (laser 1's feel super soft on the layered panels), why not use leather on these?

Whatever. I'm never on team early so I'll just be happy to have these ahead of schedule and try not to think about how much I paid for them.

The ease that JB throws a $250 price tag on retros is dizzying. I definitely thought these were $200 and didn't even notice they were 250 even as I was paying for them. I noticed when I took a pic of the box tag to send to a friend.

It's a nice shoe and I think the blue tint sole works on these better than 90% of the retros that feature this blue tint clear sole.

But the material is weird. It feels like vac tech that nike used on seemingly every release 2 or 3 summers ago. The lasering has such a great effect on leather (laser 1's feel super soft on the layered panels), why not use leather on these?

Whatever. I'm never on team early so I'll just be happy to have these ahead of schedule and try not to think about how much I paid for them.

Please explain in detail the material of these IV's. They're different from the I's?

Much appreciated. Thank you

I think these only released in NYC this weekend. 
Like the Ferrari's did in Chicago before the relased US wide.

Yea ferraris had a date for the wide release before the first Chicago release though. Haven't heard of any other days for these my self

250...... Ouch! These will be like 300 Canadian..... Before tax! Nope, I don't think I can get down with that. It's too bad, because they look nice too.

I am a giant IV collector. Is there anyone from NY with a size 12? It would be much appreciated.

BEAT IT BRO! This is my story LOL. Seriously, I'm in the exact same situation. Big time Jordan IV collector and I need a 12. I am over here struggling lol...

I am a giant IV collector. Is there anyone from NY with a size 12? It would be much appreciated.
BEAT IT BRO! This is my story LOL. Seriously, I'm in the exact same situation. Big time Jordan IV collector and I need a 12. I am over here struggling lol...

im curious what would you guys be willing to spend

NOTE-im not looking to sell just want to know what you want to spend

im curious what would you guys be willing to spend

NOTE-im not looking to sell just want to know what you want to spend

I'm cheap. Knowing that they're coming out March 21 nationwide, I can't see myself spending more than $350 shipped...especially after taking a stripping on both X's and Oreo's this weekend. If they weren't coming out in March, I'd either go up to $400 (I hate spending a lot on non PE's) which would probably get me laughed at so I'd start factoring in trade shoes...

Back
Top Bottom